Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

You can't possibly be serious. Read again.
12 pm EST is NOON Eastern Time.
That means 9 AM PST (California Time).
View media item 2411086

But it's not even EST right now. SMH

That's cute.
Why don't you contact Kaws and have him correct the email notice to just Eastern Time.
View media item 2411529

It's a total pet peeve of mine. I'll send a note.

You should make an appointment and get condition checked out. Good luck on raffle. Have a good weekend.

View media item 2412200

I would assume thats a good sign.  Did you get authorization on your card?  i didn't get one but got a order # when I raffled

I got the 0.00 authorization but here is my problem my cc only has a credit balance of $600.00
I need to know if the website charges for shipping
The bastards at Citibank will not give me a credit increase since I made one less then 6 months ago

I thinking im screwed if it's over $600

Last edited:
I got the 0.00 authorization but here is my problem my cc only has a credit balance of $600.00
I need to know if the website charges for shipping
The bastards at Citibank will not give me a credit increase since I made one less then 6 months ago

I thinkimg im screwed if it's over $600
Read the thread. That ghost charge for $0.00 means nothing. And the total is about $400.

Why would you let everyone know you have 600 limit on your credit card. Thanks for letting us know your credit score is below 620

Last edited:

How you get from Kaws?
..he stood in the rain....sometimes that's all you gotta do
laugh.gif

Read the thread. That ghost charge for $0.00 means nothing. And the total is about $400.

The jacket and shoes are $598 with nys sales tax before any shipping charges and I guess no one on here ever ordered off his site to say if there are shipping charpers or not
does anyone know ?

I doubt i'll be picked

Last edited:
@alp is that the swarovski jacket?

I'm glad everyone who was out there in Bk got pairs. That's fair. Surprised the window lasted 6 mins today. Completely forgot and opened it at 1230 way too late. Welp.

Why would you let everyone know you have 600 limit on your credit card. Thanks for letting us know your credit score is below 620

Nah I had fraud done to card and brought it down to the bare minimum.

Besides i don't need a big line of credit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom