Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

EASILY my FAVORITE 4s, Pics simply just do no justice[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
smokin.gif

Yea, there's 7 Dwarfs. I'm just missing "Happy".

It's cool. Another collectible when well designed.
Didn't realize lids were a thing till some time ago I went searching for design that was exclusive overseas. Guess New Era Japan and New Era Korea have own shops. Stuff gets really expensive too. And sometimes international sports teams have unique looks.

I wanted a few of those new era rugby team hats, but joints were like 50 plus ship lol

Last edited:
It's cool. Another collectible when well designed.
Didn't realize lids were a thing till some time ago I went searching for design that was exclusive overseas. Guess New Era Japan and New Era Korea have own shops. Stuff gets really expensive too. And sometimes international sports teams have unique looks.
Yea, I feel you bro... I just collect the Vintage snapbacks from the 90s... prices range from $40-$750 a hat depending on Team, logos and makers.

Bro, do you ever sell any of your stuff?
Yea but not because I want to.... I was in a accident back in 2012 (House Fire) in which I was burned on over 65% of my body. Im not able to work, so I slowly sell off pieces when I need to. I hate to see alot of my of things go but what can I do?

Back
Top Bottom