Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I always size up with shirts. Too bad they had no xxl. Kinda lame. Plush will be after 23rd for sure. I'm sure people will be adding 20 of them to their carts though
Yeah, cause the tees weren't 1 per style today, so I am guessing plush is going to be the same.

However, as I said before, I think they are going to make plenty to go around so it will sell out, but not supreme speed.  

I get this:
[h2]KAWS × JORDAN Lottery[/h2]
The lottery has now ended, you will be
notified by Monday, April 24th.

Thank you.
Looks like the kaws coach jkt is sold out now. Was this another glitch in their site? or did the people that raffle did get in? I had raffled and got thru.

How many people here have actually worn these yet?
laugh.gif
I haven't worn mine yet. I'm afraid I'll get jacked the minute I step outside in them. haha

I think the fakes are too easy to tell the solegend is greener than the official pairs. I'm s
How many people here have actually worn these yet? :lol:

thinking about getting a second pair to rocksee someone on facebook selling a size 9 for 1k

I think the fakes are too easy to tell the solegend is greener than the official pairs. I'm s
thinking about getting a second pair to rocksee someone on facebook selling a size 9 for 1k
Sole color has been fixed along with many other of the more obvious tells. This is one of the better fakes I've seen but you can still tell the difference if you know what to look for.
Via @fake_education - www.instagram.com/fake_education

Back
Top Bottom