Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

What makes you say that? Maybe its the way I took the picture...
glasses.gif
I bought a fugaga pair (intentionaly and for the correct price), so i spot the top pair quick.

Look at the difference of the back (straight on the UA) and the wings holes! Now i'm sure you can clearly see the difference. (and i'm sorry for u if u paid a high amount of money)

Here is my pair... it's the same thing

I bought a fugaga pair (intentionaly and for the correct price), so i spot the top pair quick.
View media item 2447613

Look at the difference of the back (straight on the UA) and the wings holes! Now i'm sure you can clearly see the difference. (and i'm sorry for u if u paid a high amount of money)
Here is my pair... it's the same thing
View media item 2447630

Haha. Good eye my man. Yes, its true, the top pair is a knock off, bottom is the legit pair. I got the fake for comparison ($75 from Manila, Philippines).

I can see how some people are fooled, because with the right angle and lighting they it can be a bit difficult to spot, but in hand? It's sooo easy to tell. I'll try to post some comparison pictures when I get a chance.

TBH though, on feet, most people won't be able to tell the fugazis. Some unauthorized pairs are really close.

Last edited:
roll.gif
okay! As far as for now, i never saw an UA with the correct hand placement on the left shoe outsole^^.

Last edited:
And the fake has a really strong glue smell, also the outsole has an uneven glow.

Shoe laces to me, to this day is still the biggest giveaway though. They all skipped QC on fugazi's lol.

I bought mine because i will never pay that 1k price for a pair that i gonna beat up to the ground but yeah average people can easely be scam.

And... the double up option is not obvious! With that money saved, i was able to double up shawty on the black ovo 12s and the royal 1s. We never know, maybe a restock out of nowhere can come or if sellers needs quick bucks, and... 1 or 2 others colorways to cop for trade!

Last edited:
Man I should of waited to buy my pair because I paid more then 1k :lol:.
Real pairs still go for $1200 or more. All of the fakes are being sold for less to poor souls rhat think they are getting a great deal on an authentic pair. The fakes are what has brought the value down.

Once real pairs start to dry up, you'll see a change...
I'm curious to see what happens. Real pairs will dry up but fake pairs won't. One way to look at it is people buying fakes will beat their pairs so in a couple years the only ds pairs left will be sure to so I could see value going up then.

Once Real pairs dry up, price is just going to go up. I already see the market drying up on these. Hell, I can only find a few authentic sz 8s on feedbay.

Real pairs still go for $1200 or more. All of the fakes are being sold for less to poor souls rhat think they are getting a great deal on an authentic pair. The fakes are what has brought the value down.
Dont justify rape lmao TF 
roll.gif
i paid 300 for 2013 royal 1s back when they first dropped paid 340 supreme red cement dunk lows a few years ago and i just paid 423 for ovo 12s black does that mean their all fake 

Nah, authentic pairs are still going for $1400-$1500 on ebay. What's surprising to me though is how the fakes are all going for $400 and even up to $800, smh.

Back
Top Bottom