Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

So many fake Kaws. Probably just gonna do what I initially planned and stay away.

Win some you lose some.

until that you find an UA from the exact same factory as the retail pair... those fake will not look perfect so you still can spot them. IMO

Seriously though. People buying fakes rocking them like Imma baller boss then selling them at 1k. F" nerve of ppl I swair

Seriously though. People buying fakes rocking them like Imma baller boss then selling them at 1k. F" nerve of ppl I swair
Yeah, lol. That's the ultimate slap in the face. Buy'em fakes, used em then resell it for almost a G. Haha.

They didn't get the stitch right by the front wings

look for the square box stitching

I just create an account on klekt.... so much fake and for +$1000... and of course they never have receipt! That's crazy lol

It'c coming to a point now where IMO, If you have a legit pair, you should like totally treasure it haha. On the open market, it looks like the odds of authentic to pair is like 1:12 tbh.

They didn't get the stitch right by the front wings

look for the square box stitching
Since a lot of fakes are catching up (in pictures), I think this is one of the best thing to look for now.  Also, it seems like a lot of fakes still can't get the holes on the wings right, this is one of the most obvious one to look for first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely holding on to my pair

No I know how my girl feels they swear her Prada purses fake.

Bootlegs really kill the allure of something.

Oh well still busting them out for my birthday

Hope i can score a zebra pair from the restock for a trade, but if the kaws pair ship to me first!

2gsfix1.jpg

Friends and Family KAWS 4 via @highsnobiety

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom