Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

2gsfix1.jpg

Friends and Family KAWS 4 via @highsnobiety

Very Nice :pimp: would under the the Grey CW but is lot better than most IV's Retro+ in years

Last edited:
BRO!     Look at the stitching on the Wings

Why the is the stitch so close to the wing holes like that? 
nerd.gif

need better pics

Last edited:
The above pic is mine. Didn't grab it from his thread. Just saying, looked the same for me.

Here's another one, heel portion. Sorry but is it fake?
These pics aren't very clear, ask the seller to send close up pics of the wing's hole, the stitching by the front wings, the stitching behind the tongue, the back heel areas, the size tag...that's all I could think of as of now. Like someone said if it's too good to be true then you're asking to be scammed. But you sound like you're ready to buy.

Got it thanks much! Not exactly especially after my first attempt. That's why I wanted to make sure I won't get screwed again.  

Quote:
Unbelievable deal IF they are authentic! Steal price. Why are they selling for so low? Do u know the person?
IKR!  When the auction winner backed out (~$1400). Second chance offer. But I said just paid my house mortgage and other stuff so I can't commit to that price anymore. Seller agreed at that pricepoint.

Last edited:

Quote:

IKR!  When the auction winner backed out (~$1400). Second chance offer. But I said just paid my house mortgage and other stuff so I can't commit to that price anymore. Seller agreed at that pricepoint.
gotta be fakes with this story alone..

View media item 2462216
Now seems like he's threatening me, Lol! By saying, "i think you do not want this shoes... you know that i can get a* better offer if i wait, but now i want to sell it... If this not authentic you can refund it... have all the buyer protections."

View media item 2462216
Now seems like he's threatening me, Lol! By saying, "i think you do not want this shoes... you know that i can get a* better offer if i wait, but now i want to sell it... If this not authentic you can refund it... have all the buyer protections."
I could see why you're so tempted to buy. They looked good in the pics, but it could be any pics he took off other listings or site since it's not tagged. Also, how hard is it to unbox it without damaging the box to take more pics. I don't know, just being a extra careful here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could see why you're so tempted to buy. They looked good in the pics, but it could be any pics he took off other listings or site since it's not tagged. Also, how hard is it to unbox it without damaging the box to take more pics. I don't know, just being a extra careful here.
...too much drama on his part, lol! Exactly, can't afford to be scammed again! Thanks!

Quote:

...too much drama on his part, lol! Exactly, can't afford to be scammed again! Thanks!
The shoe from the pic is legit to me, and that receipt is authentic i think (got the same for my black ovo 12s) but the risk is a switch between this pair and a fake...!!! You're fully protect by paypal so if you receive a completly different pair, do a claim!

Back
Top Bottom