Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

IMG_6920.JPG

F&F via upscale_vandal

IMG_6920.JPG

F&F via upscale_vandal

The black pair does look nice as well and would love a chance to get a pair but I agree with someone that said a few pages back that it does not have that same "pop" as the grey pair. I've heard several debates or people say that if/when the black pair releases, the price on the grey's will go down but I disagree. For the most part on most sneakers, the first colorway that releases usually hold the highest value. Not always, but most of the time. Example, Turtle Doves compared to the other Yeezy V1's that released after it. Just my opinion.

The black pair does look nice as well and would love a chance to get a pair but I agree with someone that said a few pages back that it does not have that same "pop" as the grey pair. I've heard several debates or people say that if/when the black pair releases, the price on the grey's will go down but I disagree. For the most part on most sneakers, the first colorway that releases usually hold the highest value. Not always, but most of the time. Example, Turtle Doves compared to the other Yeezy V1's that released after it. Just my opinion.

Blue Dons vs Beach Dons... I agree here. Still mad I had to give up my wristband at BK Museum to go to a wedding that night.

Been going back and forth on if I should go aftermarket on a Grey pair or just wait and stack for a Black pair...

After missing out on the Grey's when they released I was super salty, not even going to lie...I think that's kind of clouding my judgement here...I greatly prefer the Black pair to be honest so at this point that's the plan...Tomorrow however, who knows...This shoe really messed me up this year :lol:...

As much as I love the grey Kaws, I still haven't worn them. Came across my #1 sneaker grail, AM1 Cherrywoods, and I think I'm going to sell my Kaws to help pay for the Cherrywoods. Got offered $1100 for a us10 in Kaws. That's a fair offer, right?

Just obtained a pair. However, these run big going true to size for me. Now I gotta look for a size swap :/

Almost bid on a fake pair, glad I checked this thread first. Figured it was too good to be true. Someone just lost $405 though, glad it wasn't me...

Almost bid on a fake pair, glad I checked this thread first. Figured it was too good to be true. Someone just lost $405 though, glad it wasn't me...
Good call in checking with NT first. Most people do a legit check after they have bought lol but yea, at $400+ for a pair of shoes that resell for $1500+, biggest red flag you can get!

Going to start keeping an eye out for a reasonably priced DS pair or a used pair of 11.5. Where’s the best place to find a not beat pair.

Going to start keeping an eye out for a reasonably priced DS pair or a used pair of 11.5. Where’s the best place to find a not beat pair.
Tbh I haven't seen a beat pair. I'm sure there's a beat pair out there but just about every pair will be pampered. I'd highly suggest going through StockX or Goat though. There's 100 fakes to every real pair and some of them are hard to spot if you haven't had the real pairs in hand.

Tbh I haven't seen a beat pair. I'm sure there's a beat pair out there but just about every pair will be pampered. I'd highly suggest going through StockX or Goat though. There's 100 fakes to every real pair and some of them are hard to spot if you haven't had the real pairs in hand.
Well I see these and I’m trying to figure out if a quick clean would take care of the bottoms

https://goat.app.link/oWbbOyzqOG

Also what’s market for a used pair?

Back
Top Bottom