Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

50798142-519F-4538-BDA5-18B682DDA455.jpeg

I prefer the black over the greys but I just don't like it on the 4 silhouette. Maybe it's just me but I think there are other ones it would have looked better on. I'm assuming they must be KAWS favorite silhouette of J's.

Hoping that the black have the GITD sole and utilize the same materials. The suede and leather liner on the greys are top notch.

I prefer the black over the greys but I just don't like it on the 4 silhouette. Maybe it's just me but I think there are other ones it would have looked better on. I'm assuming they must be KAWS favorite silhouette of J's.

Hoping that the black have the GITD sole and utilize the same materials. The suede and leather liner on the greys are top notch.

KAWS doesn't give a s**t about Jordans. Nike/Jordan dictate what silhouettes get used for a collaboration - very rarely does the third party get a say in what silhouette they get to remix.

In for all of it. Hopefully the BFF and Snoopy drops are relatively easy.

the BFFs are an open edition meaning they're not limited in any way. the companions have been restocked several times and will be again today. so long as people don't pay resell, the so-called "resellers" will be sitting on these for quite a while. as for uniqlo, they restocked the plush and those sat for weeks before selling out again.

if you pay any attention to KAWS you would know that he's done with limited releases of this nature - he produces enough to curb resell. the Jordan collab is a whole other beast since he has no control over the number of pieces produced.

Yea, 280 for the BFF is a bit harsh. Cool that he restocked on a bunch of the Companions as well. When I have a better set up to display it, I'll grab the black flayed. Waiting on the blacked out snoopies to go with my regular snoopies from earlier release. And one day a black BFF plush

Looks like its bc the BFF is 13in. while companions were 11. Understandable if thats the case

What a rip off for an open edition. I tried getting rid of a red companion for retail and cant even get that! Way to many produced. Its not even worth what he is selling for.

Good call in checking with NT first. Most people do a legit check after they have bought lol but yea, at $400+ for a pair of shoes that resell for $1500+, biggest red flag you can get!
This does not always work. I bid on a pair a couple months back on ebay. The dude used a bait n switch. He posted pics of an authentic pair. But what he actually sent me were some replicas. Dude thought he was going to pull a fast one on me lol didn't realize I have been dealing with kicks for a long time. The funny thing is he would not admit to switching them. I had to record everything from the delivery to the unboxing for my protecting incase he tried to say I switched them. He never admitted to it, but eventually let me send them back and gave me a refund.

You won’t get any sympathy for saying too many produced lol

If you don’t like it don’t buy it homie
That's the thing I love Kaws stuff and I picked it up for the collection. I don't resell. But when I realized I didn't really need the blush companion, I tried to get out of the purchase by just asking for what I paid since he does not offer refunds to put towards some kicks I wanted at the time. Kind of sucks when the market is so bad I cant even get back retail.

That's the thing I love Kaws stuff and I picked it up for the collection. I don't resell. But when I realized I didn't really need the blush companion, I tried to get out of the purchase by just asking for what I paid since he does not offer refunds to put towards some kicks I wanted at the time. Kind of sucks when the market is so bad I cant even get back retail.
It's fantastic for a buyer though.

What a rip off for an open edition. I tried getting rid of a red companion for retail and cant even get that! Way to many produced. Its not even worth what he is selling for.

how is this a ripoff then? you bought it. you didn't want it. your problem. am i missing something on this logic train?

If anyone knows the Indy Driver Tony Kanaan well he has a pair. He's a great guy and we were at his shop and I glanced down and he has them on. I was kind of shocked. We then got into talking kicks and he is quite the shoe head!!

Back
Top Bottom