Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I went to Flight Club today to see these in person and they were filming something so they were closed. Hope the quality is on par with the greys

If you're wondering if your entry got in, check your CC for a $0 purchase authorization. If you have one, I'm pretty sure you're good. If you don't have a $0 authorization, pray. Actually, everybody pray.

IMG_0746.jpg
Just got my Cyber Monday L :smokin guess it tried to process multiple times

To answer some questions, your order number doesn’t matter, it is a raffle. And no you won’t get an email after submission, if you are selected tomorrow then they will email you to let you know you are selected then another email to show order processed.

I think some banks/cards let you see pending charges and some don't, so that probably doesn't matter. OR........those that got charged 0.00 are the winners lol.

your order number don't matter its a damn raffle B

they just going to put all the numbers in pile and pick according to size.

over 100000 Plus entries

i assume the site just stops once a number is hit.

I think some banks/cards let you see pending charges and some don't, so that probably doesn't matter. OR........those that got charged 0.00 are the winners lol.

Nah, they didn’t draw that fast. I bank with Chase and sometimes things don’t show up for 3-4 days.

we had this discussion for the grey its don't matter B

i hit and didn't have a charge 0.00

the ghost charge is just check and helps with some people who have fraud alert not get decline later.

Back
Top Bottom