Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

The only thing I wanna know is if the confirmation email has a link for you to follow you confirm. I don’t check my email ever.

Nah, they didn’t draw that fast. I bank with Chase and sometimes things don’t show up for 3-4 days.

I'm talking about seeing the pre-authoried pending charge people are seeing $0.00 and some don't. I think theres two scenarios, some ppls banking doesn't show those charges sometimes in their account and other banking sites/apps lets you see the pending. OR.....like I previously said...maybe since not everyone sees the pending charge of $0.00 that those that have that are the pre selected winners...who knows.

No. Some banks show a pending charge, some don't. It means nothing. Nobody will know anything until emails go out tomorrow.

i'm sounding like you during the off white release

yelling at people about the obvious

pending doesn't mean you won

we will get the results around 11:30 est tomorrow trust me no one knows if you won just chill

So what happened to 12pm?........

HU Restocked at KITH
OW Restocked at DSM
KAWS was opened for too long
People received Ls for TOP 3
Everyone is checking what else is left for this week for scraps in order to get christmas money.

Oh, people are getting emails for shipping from ADC.

HU Restocked at KITH
OW Restocked at DSM
KAWS was opened for too long
People received Ls for TOP 3
Everyone is checking what else is left for this week for scraps in order to get christmas money.

Oh, people are getting emails for shipping from ADC.
lolololol

Back
Top Bottom