Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

This is the type of crap Nike has to start controlling. Check it, Co worker entered the draw for 21M and hit on a size 11... and were in Los Angeles smh

:lol:

Nike definitely needs to set up regional tracking...Something like the three stripes does with confirmed...

I did 5 different names all where losses but I didn't get a win or loss email from Nike under my name

What the hell is going on ?

This is the type of crap Nike has to start controlling. Check it, Co worker entered the draw for 21M and hit on a size 11... and were in Los Angeles smh
is this the same dude thats entered into the Chi Footaction raffle? 
laugh.gif

He can book a one day round trip flight
yeah he could, but the way he made it sound like it was just some regular coworker that entered just to enter rather than a sneakerhead friend that won and seemed dedicated to fly out to pick it up. 

Even with confirmed you can just spoof your GPS, if kaws cared about backdoor pairs representatives could just win all the online listings and then file disputes saying the goods belong to them and were not for resale to punish all these sneaky resellers.

or they could just easily implement a system where if you don't pick up the pair you win, your name gets blacklisted from winning any future draws. That might deter people from entering at spots they can't pick up from

yeah he could, but the way he made it sound like it was just some regular coworker that entered just to enter rather than a sneakerhead friend that won and seemed dedicated to fly out to pick it up. 
Yea if that happened then that's an unconfirmed pair right there

I took an L on the draw I was ready to book my ticket too

I really hope LA gets a draw or this would be some BS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom