Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

All Nike has to do is take card info for the Draw and place a hold. If you don't show up, they charge a restocking fee of say 20%. It's not as hard as these companies make it out to be.

All Nike has to do is take card info for the Draw and place a hold. If you don't show up, they charge a restocking fee of say 20%. It's not as hard as these companies make it out to be.

chill. God forbid something happens like last minute the trains aren't working and you're underground. An L and a fee is no bueno. I'd say they incorporate a yeezy esque feature and you have to be in the zoned area.

chill. God forbid something happens like last minute the trains aren't working and you're underground. An L and a fee is no bueno. I'd say they incorporate a yeezy esque feature and you have to be in the zoned area.

Extend pickup to all day or the entire weekend.

Nah keep it how it is, and that 20% fee sounds like a great idea along with credit card linked and can only purchase in store with the same card or it will decline. A ton of bodies would be eliminated

When they talked of salt levels I didn't think it would this extreme. Smh at y'all.

People wanting a 20% restocking fee? Over shoes that's nearly impossible to get at that. The most bogus of all fees. The shoes gonna get sold regardless.

Be careful what you ask for cause they may add that fee to that generous return policy they have then what.

How many threads does it take to learn Alp cuts lines. All good to take the "moral high road" but you not saving him [emoji]128514[/emoji]

next time I'm in line at the movies should I just cut everyone and skip to the front? don't want to be a "sucker" right?
exactly. "everyone else was doing something bad, so it's okay that I did something bad too right?"
context was alp said in reference to raffle lines - "happens all the time. Rather skip and leave within 10 minutes then wait an hour+ for the same thing.
Also in addition to picking up shoes skipping a raffle line poses less issues because dudes won't really beef cuz they know they're gonna get theirs anyway (usually)"
he was trying to justify cutting raffle lines, he also tries to justify cutting normal FCFS lines as well
some people would adapt by doing more research, showing up earlier to get in line, saving money to pay resell prices, etc....you literally see a line of people waiting and cut all of them. and then to top it off you seem to be proud of it and act like you're smarter than them for doing it

(Just caught up from afternoon.
Not in City so Draw doesn't apply.)

Question: Curious, are you in the NY Metropolitan Area? Have you experienced or even seen vids of NYC lineups?

Alp's been around awhile in numerous threads on NT. Never seen the Kid alp alp overly rude or malacious in his posts to people. So not really sure what your continous call out accomplishes. Kid has an enthusiastic hustle for the Hunt and that's his gig. Out there rain, shine, snow, whatever. People also get some local flavor info of what's going on.
Not condoning his actions, but just think NYC is THAT messed up. That's all.

Question: Curious, are you in the NY Metropolitan Area? Have you experienced or even seen vids of NYC lineups?

Alp's been around awhile in numerous threads on NT. Never seen the Kid alp alp overly rude or malacious in his posts to people. So not really sure what your continous call out accomplishes. Kid has an enthusiastic hustle for the Hunt and that's his gig. Out there rain, shine, snow, whatever. People also get some local flavor info of what's going on.

I've been in a line with the dude. If the line is orderly, he lines up like everybody else. When it's a free-for-all and the establishment isn't controlling the line, is he supposed to just stand there?

Nike needs to get rid of people holding thousands of snkrs accounts. If they do that, then it's fair for everyone.
100% true.  I've met people while in line at random places throughout NYC - some have 500 accounts between a few friends, others literally thousands.  some of the same people on twitter, enter thousands upon thousands of times.  and they win over and over again, whether its HyperAdapts, Atmos, etc etc.

Until Nike address this, Draws are a waste of time unfortunately.  

Your co-worker is a garbage human being. Still don't understand the point of doing this. I've never entered any raffles I didn't intend on honoring.

I dislike the guy as it is and even more now lol. I entered for 21M too but if I would of won I would of easily flown out for them. I got a friend that lives out there and could of stayed with her for the weekend

Yea nyc be wild

I've been in a line with the dude. If the line is orderly, he lines up like everybody else. When it's a free-for-all and the establishment isn't controlling the line, is he supposed to just stand there?
exactly, when it's fair I play fair but if it gets foul I gotta get in where I fit in or miss out

Oh you mean HOLLYWOOD Alp... the ntr that Supreme bases their whole SS 17 collection off of... and probvably their fw 17 too

Hes a tastemaker

Last edited:
Got my L's from SNKRS. Then got my pre-order cancelled (as I expected cuz I'm a pessimist lol). Talking about they were guaranteed a certain amount of pairs, but the place where they were getting them from got greedy and wanted to resell them for more. This is of course a possibility, but it's also possible the place I pre-ordered from were actually the greedy ones.

Oh well...wasnt expecting it to come through anyways

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom