Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Oneness is essentially reselling the shoe in store. Glad I have a job wear I have to wear shoes every day because it's made it easier to get over how foul the culture has become.

Oneness is essentially reselling the shoe in store. Glad I have a job wear I have to wear shoes every day because it's made it easier to get over how foul the culture has become.
How much they want?

Nah keep it how it is, and that 20% fee sounds like a great idea along with credit card linked and can only purchase in store with the same card or it will decline. A ton of bodies would be eliminated

flaw w the card is I've had my card replaced in a few days before for whatever reason. can't imagine showing up and being denied for that. maybe a 2 strikes , you're out policy.

Live auction. Probably might reach 1500 easy.
stores are allowed to do that? I heard about succezz doing that for yeezy 2s out in Chicago.

flaw w the card is I've had my card replaced in a few days before for whatever reason. can't imagine showing up and being denied for that. maybe a 2 strikes , you're out policy.
make it so as long as the card is linked to the same bank account you should be able to use it

crazy to see everyone salty about a shoe 90% of use on NT never really had a chance at getting anyway, lol. unless you 're lucky enough to win a raffle, a big time sneaker reseller, or well connected you're not getting this shoe but royals are a nice consolation prize. :D

Possible, similar to how moncler has unique codes for each one of their jackets
thats to verify authenticity not to track lol but speaking of that, it would be smart to use certilogo for super limited releases like this so theres absolutely no chance of mix ups. i've seen pics of some really good looking fake kaws 4's.

Doesn't work like that. If there is a hold on the account, the transaction will go through if the vendor tries to finalize it. Won't matter if the card has been replaced.

That's why you can make returns to a card even if it has been replaced.

crazy to see everyone salty about a shoe 90% of use on NT never really had a chance at getting anyway, lol. unless you 're lucky enough to win a raffle, a big time sneaker reseller, or well connected you're not getting this shoe but royals are a nice consolation prize. :D

The problem with your perspective is that you've accepted that backdooring, hookups, and impossible to win raffles are inevitable and so everyone should just get over it. But the systems can be improved to reduce those things and give everyone a shot at limited releases. The FL apps have proven it. Now folks who never copped Yeezys and other limited releases not only have a shot but actually have been winning.

You may be okay with limited drops going to the same people over and over but I think it's reasonable to point out how stupid it is to have a system that alllows someone in California to enter a raffle for pickup in NYC.

Sold zebras to fund it.

This fool better not hit me with the price hike some Saturday either.
Hopefully not [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Definitely need some pics once you have them in hand.

I'd be content with just the box :lol: being srs

Back
Top Bottom