Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Y'all about to suffer the curse of the white man from town unless I cop tomorrow . Only true fans will survive. Repent and sell for retail or RIP

Now he gotta find 2 people and go pick up the shoes

OR 

walk in State st wearing 3 diff Outfits and diff ID's
. OR one is my girlfriends account and she's already going and another friend of mine who didn't hit said he'd still go with us and get my 3rd pair for me and I offered him $100, which he declined, but I insisted. :wink:

I knew I'd win 3, already had a plan B and C in place. Lol

Last edited:
Hard thing after these L's gonna be waiting for that right time to cop resell :smh:

Got a call while i was in the train station today from a random number. My bars were full, but when I said "Hello", i didnt get an answer back. The fear crept in immediately :lol:
Turned out to be some automated message tryna sign me up for a credit card or some ****. Didnt hear anything till I screamed the 4th hello lol

. OR one is my girlfriends account and she's already going and another friend of mine who didn't hit said he'd still go with us and get my 3rd pair for me and I offered him $100, which he declined, but I insisted. :wink:

I knew I'd win 3, already had a plan B and C in place. Lol

314 day for your *** all the time. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll be trying in store for the apparel tmrw. Wish me luck
Friend of mine is in line tonight. Only got 30 pieces at footaction. They're allowing 2 pieces total per person. (Didn't get the hats). Already 15 people in line. Only about 10 in line for extra shoes.

He in line for the shoes, I'm here in line for the apparel #4 in line
Idk. He said one of the guys that came with him is in the shoe line and he's in the apparel line. Welp, I'll see y'all in the AM. I'll make sure I speak to the 4th person in line [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anyone know what time kawsone will drop?
0d02b2daacdd0a403370dab45b8da281e2214732_hq.gif

Idk. He said one of the guys that came with him is in the shoe line and he's in the apparel line. Welp, I'll see y'all in the AM. I'll make sure I speak to the 4th person in line [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Have they said how many extra pairs they got ?

it be cool if they did the on link the reapers head or something hidden on that page.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom