Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

https://www.flightclub.com/air-jordan-4-cool-grey-white-800624

full

Last edited:
Dressed in blue rain coat and slacks and boots...lol.  What time you heading back out?
I'm in the heights, so probably the next 20 mins to a half hour. I needed to switch my clothes bad

Was hoping these dropped while I was at work but that window has closed. Not wasting any more time on these good luck kids.

I'm in the heights, so probably the next 20 mins to a half hour. I needed to switch my clothes bad
Damn, that was a far trip.  I'm in Dwtn BK already.  Stay dry!!!! I'll be out there in an hour or so.

Last edited:
Was hoping these dropped while I was at work but that window has closed. Not wasting any more time on these good luck kids.
Yeah, I have my atc links that were working ready to go but I'm not checking very often. At the end of the day, the odds are slim and I have better things to do. Hopefully my carts are still loaded from earlier in the week

Same here... However living in Australia I stayed up the whole night and its currently 7am 1st April here... FML I hope they drop soon haha

Back
Top Bottom