Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

sick part is instead of begging people to trade i could just easily sell belugas.

its so hard to use that money though once you see its liquified lol
Lol I go through the same thing when trying to size swap. Sell the size and try to buy my own size... but then once I sell the one thats not my size, I'm thinking like damn should I dump all this cash back for another pair in my size?

sick part is instead of begging people to trade i could just easily sell belugas.

its so hard to use that money though once you see its liquified lol
Lol I go through the same thing when trying to size swap. Sell the size and try to buy my own size... but then once I sell the one thats not my size, I'm thinking like damn should I dump all this cash back for another pair in my size?
good to see you old friend

BTZ5SrI.gif

well I'm on @amarano  side about jordans dropping in value. But besides any DB or Bin series and the Frags, there really hasn't been a Jordan that actually went higher up in value 

not being a D but show me a jordan thats come out recently thats not a Jordan 1 thats held its resale.

im asking because i cant think of any, maybe im wrong

I think they'll go down then back up. Just think they'll hold resell better cuz they're connected to art lol

But I hope to God you're right!

Last edited:
The more I wait, the more I realize how pointless it will be when I finally load the page only to find it OOS. :smh:

called amex trying to explain them not to flag any purchases made from the kaws site when i order the kicks (hopefully), and trying to explain to them the deal that i cant just alert them that the charge is legit as they originally decline my order was an ordeal.
90% sure that if i get through they'll still decline my order

been up for about 19 hours now, between refreshing at home and on my phone at work I'm over this drop lol good news though, locked down 6 royals. Not a complete loss 
glasses.gif

About to throw in the towel ya'll...Took off today so I could hopefully hit on KawsOne but it's getting kind of old just sitting here...

Kids just got home a few minutes ago...Not looking to waste spending tonight with them over these shoes...

Last edited:
About to throw in the towel ya'll...Took off today so I could hopefully hit on KawsOne but it's getting kind of old just sitting here...

Kids just got home a few minutes ago...Not looking to waste spending tonight with them over these shoes...

life>shoes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom