Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

i hate everyone and everything so much right now, I guess all I can hope is to get a few royals and sell them buy a pair of banned :frown:

mean.gif
I haven't showered yet
This made me lol

feels like the yeezy thread after they dropped at a random time which was 3 am, everyone stayed up all night just for nothing

feels like the yeezy thread after they dropped at a random time which was 3 am, everyone stayed up all night just for nothing
stayed up all night for the zebras and took the L in the morning when they released at like 6 am or something gdamn

plats solars dropped later maybe 8-9pm right after a finals game

red octobers dropped on 2/9 a sunday around 1pm
red octobers dropped during the week like a tues or thurs...i remember because i was at work checking on it, got distracted by a coworker and missed out lol

Disappointed how that Kaw's dude handled all this. He obviously doesn't care but I do. I'm going to unfollow him in all social media platforms and start nasty rumors about him too.

And I better not see this guy in public, because oh man, he'll never hear the end of it.

Disappointed how that Kaw's dude handled all this. He obviously doesn't care but I do. I'm going to unfollow him in all social media platforms and start nasty rumors about him too.

And I better not see this guy in public, because oh man, he'll never hear the end of it.
Be sure to write a strongly worded letter to him also, really stick it to him

Back
Top Bottom