Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

HAHA.  I love this.  30% of your lifetime NT posts of 18 years happened in the last 2 minutes.

Keep in mind that during the dark ages, post count was manually tallied and sent via snail mail to all members w pre-paid postage, funded by advertiser revenue from Brands like America Online and LA Gear. When the person who tallied the posts retired at the age of 90, the tracker reset.

To be fair he may have posted like 5 other times.

So I been thinking these are a nice pair of shoes if you think on the fact that you pay 350-500$ and you're rocking a shoe that its worth 2k$, but if I really really like the shoes I would just pay the 2k$ tag for it, and at a 2k$ tag perspective they ain't really that nice though so for that reason I'm out . Good luck to all of you

Keep in mind that during the dark ages, post count was manually tallied and sent via snail mail to all members w pre-paid postage, funded by advertiser revenue from Brands like America Online and LA Gear. When the person who tallied the posts retired at the age of 90, the tracker reset.

To be fair he may have posted like 5 other times.

9 times to be exact, in fact if it wasn't for the damn carrier pigeon strike of 2002 my reputation would be higher!

So I been thinking these are a nice pair of shoes if you think on the fact that you pay 350-500$ and you're rocking a shoe that its worth 2k$, but if I really really like the shoes I would just pay the 2k$ tag for it, and at a 2k$ tag perspective they ain't really that nice though so for that reason I'm out . Good luck to all of you
when did NT become shark tank

you all think i can trade these kaws for yeezy moonrocks & tans lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom