Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just let me when the GM/UA pair from China are lit and hope they got that real good Bruce Leroy sole glow.

Around 9:30 on here. I was literally sitting at Bowery contemplating riding down to the museum and calling out of work.  
Damn son. Imagine how I feel. I was off today, my sup asked me since wed if I wanted to come in today for some OT, I was like nah I might go get these kicks lol. Then when I wasn't successful in any raffles I said F it, I'm going to work. I live in Crown Heights, would have been there in like 10 minutes or so. smh

Damn son. Imagine how I feel. I was off today, my sup asked me since wed if I wanted to come in today for some OT, I was like nah I might go get these kicks lol. Then when I wasn't successful in any raffles I said F it, I'm going to work. I live in Crown Heights, would have been there in like 10 minutes or so. smh
I live right next to Highland Park. If I was off I would have definitely secured a pair. To make matters worse, our store is closing tomorrow and there's no drops for me to even grab in person. Maybe the Alexander Wang? I like the Pure's, but I'm not sure if they're dropping.

What?!?

laugh.gif

Bro how long you been looking st your computer screen got you speaking backwards
laugh.gif
roll.gif

people can have their eye lids cut off nazi style and still strike out while watching it get sold out in front of their eyes

Back
Top Bottom