Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

$1300+ in your pocket just for filling out a ticket and picking something up seems awfully tempting though........

And alp alp I didn't get a chance to the other night bc they thread was moving too fast but really sucks how you guys got played. I know you and I need with each other in here but I never wish that ish in anybody. Standing in the cold rain and then told to kick rocks? Brutal. Hope sneaker karma comes back your way strong soon.

Speaking of sneaker karma, I had 2 extra am1 og reds and ooped them to buddies from the am1 thread on here. I honestly believe I won kaws bc the sneaker gods are repaying me.

And alp alp I didn't get a chance to the other night bc they thread was moving too fast but really sucks how you guys got played. I know you and I need with each other in here but I never wish that ish in anybody. Standing in the cold rain and then told to kick rocks? Brutal. Hope sneaker karma comes back your way strong soon.

Speaking of sneaker karma, I had 2 extra am1 og reds and ooped them to buddies from the am1 thread on here. I honestly believe I won kaws bc the sneaker gods are repaying me.
Yea that was wild, but hopefully they come through with that call for my pair. Just like you wanted to keep them but are tempted to sell I was planning on selling em but after going through all that if I get the shoe I'm either getting paid out the *** or wearing em, most likely the latter

Yea that was wild, but hopefully they come through with that call for my pair. Just like you wanted to keep them but are tempted to sell I was planning on selling em but after going through all that if I get the shoe I'm either getting paid out the *** or wearing em, most likely the latter
This is instant good karma though 

Glad your time wasn't wasted like that man 

This is instant good karma though 

Glad your time wasn't wasted like that man 
Won't say so yet, I didn't receive a phone call so far so as of right now it was time wasted unfortunately.

I'm rooting for you.

And yea I know it's weird but I wish they were selling for like $800. Much easier to rock them then. They are selling for so much that's it making me question my principles.

Won't say so yet, I didn't receive a phone call so far so as of right now it was time wasted unfortunately.
Misread it my bad 

THEN **** , there must be some good good stuff coming your way man , this don't suits faith you know (lol) hope they bounce back with the call tomorrow, today and yesterday I guess they were off after all this craziness 

I'm rooting for you.

And yea I know it's weird but I wish they were selling for like $800. Much easier to rock them then. They are selling for so much that's it making me question my principles.
If I may ask  what's your kicks count currently ? 100+? 200+?  like that 

Well cause you know this is a "statement piece" 

lmao 

Came in to some on feet.. no on feet

[emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

I'm rooting for you.

If I like the shoe I wear it whether it's worth $20 or $2k, it's all relative to how much I like the shoe vs. it's value though

Misread it my bad 

THEN **** , there must be some good good stuff coming your way man , this don't suits faith you know (lol) hope they bounce back with the call tomorrow, today and yesterday I guess they were off after all this craziness 
yea pairs are being shipped according to them so I knew with that logic a call over the weekend was unlikely. I'll give it a week or two before I start to acknowledge the call being a dub

If I may ask  what's your kicks count currently ? 100+? 200+?  like that 

Well cause you know this is a "statement piece" 

lmao 
Man you killed me with "statement piece." You got me questioning if I'd even want to wear them now haha.

If I like the shoe I wear it whether it's worth $20 or $2k, it's all relative to how much I like the shoe vs. it's value though
yea pairs are being shipped according to them so I knew with that logic a call over the weekend was unlikely. I'll give it a week or two before I start to acknowledge the call being a dub
Let's hope for the best man. If is meant to be then it is 
Man you killed me with "statement piece." You got me questioning if I'd even want to wear them now haha.
I have to confess I died a little inside while I was writing that hahaha that was a jewel 

But in all honesty just keep them in ice if one day you feel like letting them go or wearing them, the time you spent wondering about it wouldn't be an issue, I don't see prices on them dropping anytime soon and if you really wanted to wear them you'll do it. 

PO said something a few months back about samples.

Can't remember though

There are other samples, unfortunately I doubt you guys get to see them. Just looksee's.

That black pair shown above a few posts is not a true KAWS sample per se. They just used the Royalty upper to test out a possible KAWS sole for the retail pair.

There is a black sample, but its not that.

PO

Can someone give me the cliff notes version of what happened at the BK musuem? i read on one of the jordan employees IG folks saying something about "a stunt". Any idea on what thats about? Was it a surprise launch?

Got my pair from Undftd LA. They probably had a 100 pairs. Blends LA and DTLA had around 60-70 pairs according to friends. The sad part someone got robbed for their pair. Dude has issues stealing from a girl. Still not as bad as being held at gun point for some Air Yeezy 2s though.

Got my pair from Undftd LA. They probably had a 100 pairs. Blends LA and DTLA had around 60-70 pairs according to friends. The sad part someone got robbed for their pair. Dude has issues stealing from a girl. Still not as bad as being held at gun point for some Air Yeezy 2s though.
wtf? you serious? in broad daylight and no one saw? That is on a whole nother level of low...

damn man I was there before this allegedly happened...

too bad they wouldn't try me lol 6'4 225

Sadly, being robbed for your sneakers dates a lot further back than now. It happened in the '80s for $100 shoes/Jordan's, so why anyone wouldn't think it wouldn't happen for these is beyond me. Hell, people get jacked for iPads and iPhones now. Personally, I would take the fastest route from the store to the car, preferable someone waiting outside the shop for me, and even more so if you're a woman. I'm cautious in certain areas for $150 shoes, much less these. 

wtf? you serious? in broad daylight and no one saw? That is on a whole nother level of low...
It didn't happen in front of the store. It happened when she was at her car. The dude followed her to her car and then stole it. 

damn man I was there before this allegedly happened...

too bad they wouldn't try me lol 6'4 225
Exactly. That's why he followed a girl instead.

If anyone knows this dude let me know. I bet he's talking about it too. It was SZ 10.5. 

Back
Top Bottom