Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

The pending charges have to do with your bank, not who won or didn't win. When we hit enter, Kaws dinged the card for $0.00 to make sure it's an active card. Some banks display those verification pings, some don't. That's all it is. They did verification pings prior to putting the entry into the raffle so that they don't pick winners with a dead card. That's all.
Keep this quoted

I don't have a pending charge but I got my entry in.
Same. Ya'll paranoid af on this thread, I swear. 
mean.gif

I'm willing to bet that there will be a few that gets selected and win but gets card denied and their pair is lost.

Last edited:
Just called my CC they don't have any $0 auths on the cards I used... I'm guessing that those who have them hit...

true but that doesnt mean the lotto isnt complete, and they'll just email Monday when they said with the results. Same thing people do right after a SNKRS draw ends. The pendings always show up before the confirms. 

That said who the hell knows. I hope its the case because I would take a W on a hoodie or shoe, but I guess we'll all find out on Monday 

true but that doesnt mean the lotto isnt complete, and they'll just email Monday when they said with the results. Same thing people do right after a SNKRS draw ends. The pendings always show up before the confirms. 

That said who the hell knows. I hope its the case because I would take a W on a hoodie or shoe, but I guess we'll all find out on Monday 
SNKRS pending has always showed up as the price of the item tho..

Back
Top Bottom