Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I still don't understand where $2k is coming from, that was an offer for the set (shoes, hat, shirt, jacket). The shoes have been 1200-1500, minus fees/shipping/retail with taxes and shipping is $700-950 or so to walk away with. Great profit, but this arbitrary $2k that is getting thrown around isn't even based on the shoes. Threads over really, shoes are gone so now its only shipping questions and opinions
consignment shops had for 2-2.5k...I ebayed a pair at 1.9k but gave partial refund so 1.6k.

the $700-$950 sells on Ebay are mostly fake pairs (a lot of ppl got got) 

consignment shops had for 2-2.5k...I ebayed a pair at 1.9k but gave partial refund so 1.6k.

the $700-$950 sells on Ebay are mostly fake pairs (a lot of ppl got got) 
There were some big sales early but I've seen a lot of 1200-1500 for legit pairs. Lets take your 1,600, minus 160 for ebay and then PP and shipping another 40 or so. $1400 left, but you had already spent money on the shoes, so thats $1,000- and thats one of the better case scenarios at this point. When people thought the online pairs weren't releasing and the pop-up fiasco happened the prices were up higher. Now there's even more legit pairs around and only a select few people willing to spend anywhere near $1,500+ on shoes- so I think its safe to say 1200-1500 is a reasonable selling price. Sole Supremacy has one for $1749, which tells you thats the premium price at the moment. Whoever gave them that pair probably got $1,400 from them, another case of $1,000 or less.

I think you have to consider the people who are buying the shoes too because they collected the Kaws artwork/figurines and not sneakers, just browsing at the prices of some of the pieces and its pretty easy to say that they'd be willing to spend $1500+ on the shoes regardless of whether or not they even know what a jordan 4 actually is.

But my mentality/reassurance for keeping the shoes is that although i could probably profit quite a bit on it, i've probably spent almost the resale amount on other shoes in the past 6 months. And the fact that i got them for retail, plus their rarity really just puts me more into the "hold on to" rather then "resale" group. I've got other hobbies too, and i easily spent $2500 on wheels once, and shoes are a hobby to me. 

As for shipping, i've been trying to figure out who to contact so i can just get the shoes overnight-ted. for $28, i figured it'd only be an extra 10-20 bucks lol

Last edited:
I'm been married for 5 yrs. my wife has no say if I drop 1k on shoes or buy car parts. Separate and joint accounts for house and insurance. My wife would never get me to sell any shoes ever. For house wears lol come on bro? What you gunna get? Expensive blender or a 200 salad bowl. These shoes mean more to me than some households. I was blessed enough to win at retail so I'm greaeful. Side note the lottery rules said shipped within 2-3 to process and 10 days end to end . He also posted on is ig saying some people did not receive emails . It is what it is. If you got a charge your good if not it's an L

I'm been married for 5 yrs. my wife has no say if I drop 1k on shoes or buy car parts. Separate and joint accounts for house and insurance. My wife would never get me to sell any shoes ever. For house wears lol come on bro? What you gunna get? Expensive blender or a 200 salad bowl. These shoes mean more to me than some households. I was blessed enough to win at retail so I'm greaeful. Side note the lottery rules said shipped within 2-3 to process and 10 days end to end . He also posted on is ig saying some people did not receive emails . It is what it is. If you got a charge your good if not it's an L
that's what I'm talking about my gf wouldn't make me sell nothing I wouldnt make her sell her stuff if we both want something we both work for it or I work harder for it but I wouldn't sell nothing unless I didn't want them

that's what I'm talking about my gf wouldn't make me sell nothing I wouldnt make her sell her stuff if we both want something we both work for it or I work harder for it but I wouldn't sell nothing unless I didn't want them

There were some big sales early but I've seen a lot of 1200-1500 for legit pairs. Lets take your 1,600, minus 160 for ebay and then PP and shipping another 40 or so. $1400 left, but you had already spent money on the shoes, so thats $1,000- and thats one of the better case scenarios at this point. When people thought the online pairs weren't releasing and the pop-up fiasco happened the prices were up higher. Now there's even more legit pairs around and only a select few people willing to spend anywhere near $1,500+ on shoes- so I think its safe to say 1200-1500 is a reasonable selling price. Sole Supremacy has one for $1749, which tells you thats the premium price at the moment. Whoever gave them that pair probably got $1,400 from them, another case of $1,000 or less.
no free shipping over here bro!!
roll.gif
$1400-$1600 for now those prices will start to go back up.  

I got mine for $1455 shipped with the hat and receipt last week. But the box was busted on one corner when they arrived. Double boxed and then inside a larger box, so it must have been damaged before he sent them.
I gave someone a partial refund for less

and I think he pushed his finger in it to make it worse

wonder why he is shipping from tx and not ny
Honestly, it makes about as much sense to me as this drop has.  No clue.  Would have expected something like RF does offsite with Bergen in nearby NJ or something.   I'm a JB guy and not a Kaws guy in terms of ordering experience so I'm kinda flying blind here.   

Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

View media item 2415995

Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

Hit them up for sure. Stockx last few items that they sent me also had a somewhat damaged box, I messaged them about it but didn't hear a reply. Damage wasn't too bad on mine but damn Stockx has to start taking responsibility or at least respond to the claims. We keep letting them get away with this little annoyance. 

Back
Top Bottom