Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Copped from fcny then a week later won on Kawsone raffle [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

How do you look up shipping info on UPS ? Thanks

Ok thanks I'm signed up but don't really use it that much

Guess my order hasn't shipped yet

@cpf262 Damn that sucks about the StockX box damage. What I didn't mention was my ebay seller tried to cancel my order because he sold on StockX before the eBay auction ended. But he shipped to StockX double boxed and they told him the box was damaged and they couldn't sell it and shipped it back to him so then he fufilled my order. But he didn't mention that to me until today. Showed me the thread dealing with StockX. Either they are doing box swaps or someone is messing up their packages. Wasn't going to mention it but now that you posted a damaged box from StockX something is weird. I'm glad the shoes are legit but still

Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

View media item 2415995

Last edited:
So you waited for him to ship to stockx, have that pair get rejected, sent back to him and you still went forward with the transaction?

cpf262 cpf262 Damn that sucks about the StockX box damage. What I didn't mention was my ebay seller tried to cancel my order because he sold on StockX before the eBay auction ended. But he shipped to StockX double boxed and they told him the box was damaged and they couldn't sell it and shipped it back to him so then he fufilled my order. But he didn't mention that to me until today. Showed me the thread dealing with StockX. Either they are doing box swaps or someone is messing up their packages. Wasn't going to mention it but now that you posted a damaged box from StockX something is weird. I'm glad the shoes are legit but still

My box in the same spot has that slight tear

alp alp well I didn't know about the StockX situation until today. All I knew was I got the shoes with a busted box which he claimed to not know about at first but he gave me all the details today. He couldn't pull his auction from eBay after selling through StockX since it was less than 24 hours from ending. Inhad no clue about StockX I thought he took a direct offer to avoid ebay fees. But then when StockX didn't work out for him he told me the buyer had backed out and asked if I still wanted them. he sent me the receipt, and all the pics the event and shoes plus a video and the shoes looked legit so I decided to go for it. I couldn't find anything at the time around 1450 and it included the hat as well which I'm trying to sell to get my cost down more. Not very happy with the way things went down but I wanted them so bad I decided to take the chance. They pass all the legit tests but of course I've been skeptical and looked at a lot of pics and videos and websites describing the fakes.

Oh ok got you, you could probably use those messages and get eBay to approve a return if you wanted to, that is a weird transaction and if there's proof he lied to you about the damaged box that isn't good

donjuan23 donjuan23 I kinda think the shoes are a tight fit in the box with the cardboard inserts and leather tounges, and there isn't a lot of space for movement unless you tuck those in more. Was hoping to score one more pair in the lottery to have one to rock and one to stock with an undamaged box but it didn't happen.

alp alp ya wish he would of been up front. I probably would of bought at that price. But if StockX gives him any compensation I think he is going to make it up to me. Here is some of the back and forth with StockX about it. He basically doesn't understand how his box was damaged. He had 2 pair since his friend works PR at the Museum and tipped him off and he got to sell her pair as well. That's why he was asking which size box was damaged. The other he sold fine. He shipped to me triple boxed express for 100$ because of the hassle of me winning the auction at first and not getting the shoe

View media item 2416436

Last edited:
Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

View media item 2415995

View media item 2416476

Sale officially posted to account. Anyone else still waiting on shipping from kawsone? I know it's 3-5 days or whatever to process but people getting theirs shipped last night.

On stockX, the exact same shoe doesnt go to the exact same order. They kind of just put all sizes together in one space and whichever they pickup first goes to whoever. As far as how fast things go with them, I`m SURE thats what happens. If they sent the exact shoe that was sent, it would take longer, especially with high volume shoes.

Look at it like this............the first shoe comes in with 100 of the same shoe right behind it, but when they put it in the stock area, that box goes on the bottom, and others are stacked on them. When they go to ship, they take from the top, not the bottom.

Only a theory, but that would seem to make more sense than anything else.

I'm sure GOAT is super picky because of Charge backs and disputes with customers. Since I started biting the bullet and marking my sales in the exact condition they are in, I have no issues with them giving me less. Two sales in a row.

Eventually, StockX will be the same way, or go out of business do to lack of funds.

Last edited:
On stockX, the exact same shoe doesnt go to the exact same order. They kind of just put all sizes together in one space and whichever they pickup first goes to whoever. As far as how fast things go with them, I`m SURE thats what happens. If they sent the exact shoe that was sent, it would take longer, especially with high volume shoes.

Look at it like this............the first shoe comes in with 100 of the same shoe right behind it, but when they put it in the stock area, that box goes on the bottom, and others are stacked on them. When they go to ship, they take from the top, not the bottom.

Only a theory, but that would seem to make more sense than anything else.
yes they do... theres a reason why you put the invoice slip in the box

Back
Top Bottom