Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! urghhhh im sooo mad!! i thought they would look so much better in person and when i opened the box and saw them for the first time i was sooooooo let down!! smh im so mad now! the week before i got my aj1 royal satins in the mail and when i opened the box and saw them in person for the first time i was like WOWWWW!!!! They look sooo AWESOME in person! what a difference kaws dont come close to the aj1 royal satins look wise and this is coming frrom a guy who has been collecting strictly aj4s for 10 years now!!!
You fell for the hype

yea i guess so but i will say i actually liked them alot in the pics. they just dont look the same in person at all in my opinion

yea i guess so but i will say i actually liked them alot in the pics. they just dont look the same in person at all in my opinion
I actually don't like em in pics much, in person is better to me with the details and quality

Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! urghhhh im sooo mad!! i thought they would look so much better in person and when i opened the box and saw them for the first time i was sooooooo let down!! smh im so mad now! the week before i got my aj1 royal satins in the mail and when i opened the box and saw them in person for the first time i was like WOWWWW!!!! They look sooo AWESOME in person! what a difference kaws dont come close to the aj1 royal satins look wise and this is coming frrom a guy who has been collecting strictly aj4s for 10 years now!!!
dont get how these are unimpressive to you. u must not like kaws then. this shoe was executed imo very well and is now my favorite shoe in my collection and i have alot of heat. satin royals are nice but they dont have that wow factor to me. if it was me id choose kaws over those AJ 1's. but each person has their own liking and opinion. thats why i was happy when i won a online raffle for these and got them for retail.

You must've paid resell.

dont get how these are unimpressive to you. u must not like kaws then. this shoe was executed imo very well and is now my favorite shoe in my collection and i have alot of heat. satin royals are nice but they dont have that wow factor to me. if it was me id choose kaws over those AJ 1's. but each person has their own liking and opinion. thats why i was happy when i won a online raffle for these and got them for retail.

im just as surprised. i dont know i just think they look better in pics. whats ur favorite thing about the kaws?

You must've paid resell.

No i actually was lucky enough to get selected on kawsone.

if you got selected by them and already got your pair in the mail

Sounds Fishy

Sounds Fishy

Yea agreed. My tracking has delivery for tomorrow....but still has the status as processing. Honestly I don't think it will arrive until Fri...I'd assume, given the shipping price. But enough about shipping!!!

Sounds Fishy

Yea agreed. My tracking has delivery for tomorrow....but still has the status as processing. Honestly I don't think it will arrive until Fri...I'd assume, given the shipping price. But enough about shipping!!!

sounds fishy because they got delievered today?

Sounds Fishy

i have nothing to gain by lying, they were delivered to my mailbox at 2:06pm today and i live in long island.

i have nothing to gain by lying, they were delivered to my mailbox at 2:06pm today and i live in long island.
Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! 
nerd.gif

For those that have tracking # or not, did you have multiple items or just the shoes? Was wondering if they're shipping the single items first. I have 3 items in my purchase (Shoes, Hoodie, Tee) and no other updates yet. I can't wait!! Been wanting them when I first saw them a couple months back.

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that have tracking #, did you have multiple items or just the shoes? Was wondering if they're shipping the single items first. I have 3 items in my purchase and no other updates yet. I can't wait!! Been wanting them when I first saw them a couple months back.
Just shoes for me. Scheduled to arrive on Friday

For those that have tracking #, did you have multiple items or just the shoes? Was wondering if they're shipping the single items first. I have 3 items in my purchase and no other updates yet. I can't wait!! Been wanting them when I first saw them a couple months back.
Same. I have hoodie, jacket, and tee and haven't heard anything. Seems like shoes are going out first.

Got tracking info for a hoodie and shoes

Just got my kaws in the mail yesterday and have to say i am very unimpressed with them!! 
:nerd:

why would u do that? i got my days messed up, i won the yeezy in store raffle yesterday, my satins were also delivered yesterday, and my kaws came today.
View media item 2417424View media item 2417425

Last edited:
Stockx pair came i today. Pair is awesome and Im sure theyre legit but Im gonna take some pics later and pm a few of you that have said they have a pair. All the greatness aside I too have a ****** up box and am a little pissed about it. I mean when you pay such a premium price they should at least let you know upon authentication that the box is damaged and see if you still want the kicks or offer something along those lines. Debating if I should hit them up or not. Im not one of those dudes who would usually do that but the box is an important part of this sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom