Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

kaws.png kaws2.png

Anyone know if that 99999... means sample? I got that code on my ovo 12s

Not sample but in this case, promo (or promotional item). Meaning the shoes with the row of 9's weren't counted in the normal production run and were most likely gifted to an athlete, employee or influencer. It's not uncommon for these pairs to be mixed in with retail shipments on occasion.

Not sample but in this case, promo (or promotional item). Meaning the shoes with the row of 9's weren't counted in the normal production run and were most likely gifted to an athlete, employee or influencer. It's not uncommon for these pairs to be mixed in with retail shipments on occasion.
+the fact that my pair is a size 9

Checked my email a little bit ago and just ordered both size plush. I think the promo code to buy them is a great idea to reward people who signed up and try to fight ATC

If anyone has a code and not using it, let me know. Trying to buy them for my unborn kid haha. I signed up for the restock way back but then I canceled bc they were spamming me daily.

Fakes can be update...close to retail pair but i trully think you still can find difference until they come from the exact same factory. Imho, i don't believe in ua stories 98 or 99%, they can have a close mold but not the retail mold. Jordan is wack in craftmentship/quality but until there is a pair out from the exact production chain, if you really paid attention, you have a high ratio of chance to jump over scammers trap... and you got to make sure you paid a product with security too.

What's the chances of me getting fakes form one of the bigger consignment shops like flight club and the rest ?

Back
Top Bottom