Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

You think each raffle entry was given a tentative order number, or each winning entry was? That guy is order 190000, and my friend is 136000. If those are all fulfilled orders then that would be an absurd amount of pairs produced.. way too many to make sense. But it seems like everyone is winning.

its a raffle bro. everybody got a number. then the numbers were thrown in a hat. simple as that. there aren't 200k pairs. Might be 200k entries doh.

its a raffle bro. everybody got a number. then the numbers were thrown in a hat. simple as that. there aren't 200k pairs. Might be 200k entries doh.
Yeah that makes perfect sense, I was just curious because it seems like everyone is winning. My friends, IG comments, on here. Crazy amount of winners compared to OW.

dawg...swear fo gawd kaws better not just ignore me and not send me an email. even if its just to let me down with the L...better send me something b. They aint said isshh to be so far.

People still getting W emails or just checking emails and realizing they hit? Just curious. No W or L email here.

You think each raffle entry was given a tentative order number, or each winning entry was? That guy is order 190000, and my friend is 136000. If those are all fulfilled orders then that would be an absurd amount of pairs produced.. way too many to make sense. But it seems like everyone is winning.
That order number stuff doesn't matter

Back
Top Bottom