Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Really hating all the broke boys devaluing these in stockX right now.. $900s?? Ya crazy. Gonna sit on these for a while cuz it seems ya in need of that $413 back for your supreme bogo and yeezys
i love it. Gives me a chance to cop for less than 1K temporarily lol

said from the beginning i liked the grey better than black.

ill finally have my pair in hand by the end of the day.

judging from pictures, aside from the allure of the raffle win and "kaws" i just dont see the appeal on this shoe.

i collect more than i wear so ill prob not end up selling, which i rarely sell anyway.

...but i have been thinking about moving these for off white prestos

Resellers up in their feels :lol:

I'm because some shoes are really just worth it. An artist/ shoe collab with such beautiful details and in limited quantities should definitely hold its value. What annoys me is the new wave of resellers that nickel and dime on StockX just to make a quick buck before they have shoes in hand. These guys are willing to risk accept a bid praying shoes get there on time. I'm good on this side, got $1200 cash for my 10 so I'm not stressing. Gonna let ya drive them to the ground and just double up and stash for the future.

UPS attempted delivery for the pair sent to my house, but nobody was there to sign. My wife hadn't made it home from work yet and I'm at work for another 4 hours.
UPS usually delivers to my area much later in the day so I thought someone would be home when they came. I don't work tomorrow so I'll make sure not to leave the house before they redeliver. I can wait one more day.
The pair my sister has coming for me is still in KAWS/UPS limbo.

Definitely going to need a pair to beat into the ground. Got my wish for sub 1k prices on StockX... waiting for sub 9 now? Haha

Ill be the first to admit, I did NOT see the prices they are sitting at now happening. BUT at the same time, it doesn't matter to me (since UPS is a Biihh).

Congrats to everyone that is capitalizing on resale value put out by ppl that just want a quick buck. Sucks to still pay resale, but I guess it could still be worse.

I wanted to keep them, but I was able to sell mine for $1500. Even after fees and the price of the shoes that's $900+ in profit. I don't get the sellers taking $1000 bids and am glad I was able to sell mine before the bottom dropped out.

I wanted to keep them, but I was able to sell mine for $1500. Even after fees and the price of the shoes that's $900+ in profit. I don't get the sellers taking $1000 bids and am glad I was able to sell mine before the bottom dropped out.

Best part about getting in before the bottom drops out is you can re buy and either break even or still come out with a profit and a free pair of shoes.

I think we have another week of people trying to off them quick for Xmas money when they finally get them in hand and then prices start climbing back up and settling around 1500 like greys.

A drop on SNKRS or another release could alter this obviously but I think when the dust settles it'll be around 1500 for the first year and then climb more and more

My friend hasn't got his yet, I think when he gets his I will buy that's probably when everyone has their pairs in hand.

can yall take this resell bird talk elsewhere.

there are people on here who actually copped to rock.

that still exists i think

If I would have hit on all the peope I had enter on my behalf they would have been straight to feet. And when not being worn they would have been on display with the KAWS Snoopys I have on display. Hopefully one day a BFF plush as well

Back
Top Bottom