Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Those who are looking for the resale, buy it now and buy it fast. Whether or not a restock is gonna happen, better to take advantage of all these people that are thinking of the "come up" and dumping their pairs now for a whatever price. Resale prices now is nothing to what it's gonna cap at later.

Anyone know how many pairs of the black vs the grey were released?
No idea but I've seen three pairs of size 13's all dated 9/8/2017.

Any other size 13's with other production dates ? How limited is the question

As for tomorrow we are less than 24hrs away, my guess is the 18th fake news

So let's see what happens tomorrow

No idea but I've seen three pairs of size 13's all dated 9/8/2017.

Any other size 13's with other production dates ? How limited is the question

As for tomorrow we are less than 24hrs away, my guess is the 18th fake news

So let's see what happens tomorrow

So what if it DOESNT drop tomorrow? Resell gonna jump higher?

^ I would assume so. Maybe not right away, but gradually. After the holiday season, the people who got them - whether retail or resale, those pairs will be secured from the market indefinitely.

Im new to the forums, but have a question. If the KAWS release, will they put them in the "upcoming" category in the snkrs app or will they just all of a sudden make them available to buy? Thanks

Im new to the forums, but have a question. If the KAWS release, will they put them in the "upcoming" category in the snkrs app or will they just all of a sudden make them available to buy? Thanks

They will put them in the upcoming releases, if it doesn’t show up in the next couple of hours I don’t think the restock will happen. I’m just going off what happened with the offwhites, when they hit sneakers it was on a Sunday afternoon and the dropped via draw the next day.

Usually they put them on "upcoming" but then again they made "surprise" drops. Stay woke.

I need a 2nd pair so I can rock mines lol
So you need a second pair so you can be able to wear the first pair ? :emoji_thinking: **** it and wear them anyways.

Can anybody pm me a pic of the bottom of the insole of the grey pair and the stitches around the sole at the toe? Thank you.

Hoping SNKRS drops them tomorrow, even though an L is highly likely, it’s still another chance at them. Just can’t bring myself to pay resell for these, no matter show much I want them.

Hoping SNKRS drops them tomorrow, even though an L is highly likely, it’s still another chance at them. Just can’t bring myself to pay resell for these, no matter show much I want them.

I was the same way with the Off Whites. I was floored when I seen the $1200 price tag. It seems Yeezys put shoe resell at a whole new level. At least to me anyways

With all this restock talk for the 18th..... someone's reputation is on the line :nerd:

Pinoe will be responsible

Usually they put them on "upcoming" but then again they made "surprise" drops. Stay woke.

I need a 2nd pair so I can rock mines lol
Check SNKRS every hour!

They will put them in the upcoming releases, if it doesn’t show up in the next couple of hours I don’t think the restock will happen. I’m just going off what happened with the offwhites, when they hit sneakers it was on a Sunday afternoon and the dropped via draw the next day.
4.5 hours later, still no Kaws 4 on SNKRS app.

Back
Top Bottom