Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Kaws prolly had very little to do with the the theft. Thieves steal ****. I had a pair of used Wallabees stolen off my porch :lol: Some people see an unattended package and just roll the dice. Unless one of your boys knew it was coming and scoped you out..

Shoes that expensive should required a signature when delivered, that should be expected especially since you guys paid 30 for shipping.

:lol: up in arms? Thsts pretty dramatic I said rock them and call it a day....then you went and got all defensive.....then I said youre taking a pair outa somebodys hands that wants them and buying kicks to resell sucks. You seem to be more up in arms then me :lol: I hope you get your ow's. Sucks somebody copped those in ur size that just wanted to resell.
Go back to your corners boys it's Christmas time. Enjoy your family instead of going back and forth over some leather and rubber.

You have no concept on how business works do you? You entire idea is flawed from the beginning thinking a company cares or is interested in decreasing demand.

The business model was fine when we could walk into a store and buy what we liked with no influence other than liking the player. Those were the best days of the hobby.

Sadly, those days are gone but shoe companies operated in an atmosphere that wasn’t driven by manufactured scarcity.

hypebeasts will quit buying
Normal people who make up more of the shoe buying population like buying things on discount. There is a margin tho for a company that is a balance between desirability and availability. Adidas is having its best year in a while, and still have many popular models on sale..

pretty sure someone here said that UPS just left their package at the door , no sig required smh
Was he saying it was unintentional or just that they didn't knock and ask for the signature?

On the UPS MyChoice website, you can change the delivery and have it set to deliver it without needing a signature on the same page where you can hold it at a local UPS Store.

Can't even move my size 8 pair for 850. Looks like I'll be sitting on these for the long haul.

Yea I’d say just sit on them and you’ll get a lot more than 850 for them. It’s the holidays and people are under cutting like crazy. Once all that dies down prices will go up and stay up. You’ll be mad you sold your pair for 850 lol

They are your shoes bro that you brought with your money do what ever you want with them.

Was he saying it was unintentional or just that they didn't knock and ask for the signature?

On the UPS MyChoice website, you can change the delivery and have it set to deliver it without needing a signature on the same page where you can hold it at a local UPS Store.

i think it was delivered like a regular package that didnt need a sig. Driver dont give a damn lol smh

You have no concept on how business works do you? You entire idea is flawed from the beginning thinking a company cares or is interested in decreasing demand.

Strictly based on someone that only wants to buy to wear for themselves. Wasn't really looking from a companies pov let alone a reseller. Which we all love don't we? Anyways I've never run a company so I don't know what that's like but I certainly work for one.

Jesus Christ, another thread with nothing but arguing SMH.

Is there anyone in here actually discussing the shoes? Anyone got any cool pics of their pairs?

I'm so low on money right now but I'm about to make something happen cause prices for these are ridiculously low right now (especially compared to what I paid for my Grey pair) and I need them. If I find a size 12 for $800 shipped, I'm going for them. Screw it lol...

5AD36107-3D06-430E-87A6-A250F1F2722B.png
airforce1king airforce1king StockX has you covered right now.

Jesus Christ, another thread with nothing but arguing SMH.

Is there anyone in here actually discussing the shoes? Anyone got any cool pics of their pairs?

I'm so low on money right now but I'm about to make something happen cause prices for these are ridiculously low right now (especially compared to what I paid for my Grey pair) and I need them. If I find a size 12 for $800 shipped, I'm going for them. Screw it lol...
I'm surprised size 9's are so expensive compared to other pairs on stockx. Like why? Normally they make so many size 9s

Can someone help me Legit Check? I havent bought Jordans for awhile and thisll be the first Nike pickup in a minute. Any other pictures or angles I should be looking for to spot differences vs fakes?

Thanks in advance

4C6782ED-54E1-4443-8FE1-9C8A1233C052.jpeg

DE275E84-D0B6-4C80-ABAA-E1F037CE00E7.jpeg

1A5025BA-6721-4319-9801-B6A010C6FD73.jpeg

I bought a pair for resell at $750 which I thought in this time frame on resell for them is fairly on the lower end but I agree that sitting on these for a while will jump to over 1k easy after the holidays but I will definitely be rocking my pair.

I think the price of the black pair will eventually be the same as the grey pair. Debating if I should get a pair from StockX now. Highest asking is $884 for size 9.5, if it’s $800 I’ll go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom