Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Got mine with my champs connect, 125 for these is a come up for me, tried em on and fit true to size, definitely a great release...these are real comfortable compared to all these other Jordan's that have released

DMX Voice - "Here We Go Again!"

View media item 818902

When Will These Newbs Learn To Keep Their Mouths Shut If They Don't Truly Know What They Are Talking About? :smh:

Wow I always wondered...do you have these jpegs saved on your laptop or do you source them out like a goofball for just a reply? Lmfao so...hypebeast....why don't you put a pair of ogs that you probably never held in your hand and a pair of 2014 retros together and have a look for yourself. Unless your colour blind, you can see that the blue is a bit darker on the 2014 version.

Wow I always wondered...do you have these jpegs saved on your laptop or do you source them out like a goofball for just a reply? Lmfao so...hypebeast....why don't you put a pair of ogs that you probably never held in your hand and a pair of 2014 retros together and have a look for yourself. Unless your colour blind, you can see that the blue is a bit darker on the 2014 version.
who cares. almost all retros are darker.

Last edited:
is very similar. For some reason, now everyone likes to be super nitpicky about the colors
mean.gif
. If you compare enough retros, you will find they ALL have a slightly darker or lighter shade. it's not going to be exact and this foolishness should really stop
laugh.gif

What are the odds that we will get 2 releases back to back that contains jordans that havent dropped in 20+ years. 2014 is shaping up to be legendary like 2001. I love my Xs. Had em on all day and barely noticed. Xs are some of the most comfy shoes ever.

I agree with the mismatched leather... My right toe box almost seemed creased already compared to my left one... But i ain't complaining. Very very happy with these 10s.

My first ones... Just the fit alone is gonna force me to look for the steels now

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be darker, I didn't own the OG pair but the color code on the size tag does say DK (Dark) Powder Blue I believe so you do have a point.

Only bad thing about this is that it looks like the posites will be available until the next check rolls in, and the Powders are ghost til random restocks!
I know what you mean, but I was still high on that grey/infrared 10 I'd copped just weeks back whereas these are my first ever flightposites. Somehow this cop made more sense.
Though I still see a full size run of these still sitting, and the the other flightposites (Exposed) have been on sale for a min now and they still sitting.
I hope that aj10 restock actually happens. Though I haven't even called my local spots to check on em.

Last edited:
Give it 19 years they will fade like that for you

its not fading.

i have been looking around online and videos on youtube and i believe there are two versions of the powder blues that were produced in 94 and 95 in different factories.

one version which most of us remember and are pictured around the net and on the first page was produced in 95. These were more inline with carolina blue, lighter and more tinted on the navy side than the retro which was tinted on the turquise side

the other version that looks similar to the retro released was produced in 94 and was a tad on the turquise side but only a little and brighter.

its just a matter of which version you remembered when they first released.

the video below the guy explains at the 3:55 mark about the two og versions

Last edited:
I agree with the mismatched leather... My right toe box almost seemed creased already compared to my left one... But i ain't complaining. Very very happy with these 10s.

My first ones... Just the fit alone is gonna force me to look for the steels now
My pair is just the same! I don't mind it though, I too now want to get Steels 
grin.gif

Last edited:

Do You Even Know What The Term "Hypebeast" Refers To Clown?

It's Been Shown In Here Several Times Now That The Colors Are Very Similar (If You Weren't Chomping At The Bit To Hit That Quote Button You'd See I Mentioned This Already).......

How Old Are You?

How Old Were You In 94/95?

I'm Willing To Bet You Were Still Grabbing For Ur Moms Nip, And That's IF Those Little Hands Were Even Developed By Then :lol:

Go Ahead And Pause The Video Of The OG's Above At The 4:03-4:05 Mark And Compare It To ANY Of The Pics Being Posted Of These 2014 Retro's..... You're Telling Me Those Colors Aren't DAMN CLOSE? :nerd: :stoneface:

**** Of Here With That Nonsense Goon :rolleyes

*And For The Record.... BEEN Doing This.... :wink:
View media item 820680

Last edited:
I love these shoes but like most of my other shoes they sit in the box. Im in the military so I wear boots half the time and I live in north Dakota and its always cold as **** and snowing here. Never any time to rock my kicks!

Back
Top Bottom