Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Decided to pass on these last minute. Feeling indifferent now. I try and put aside an x amount of money for me to spend per week(or month) on materialistic items. These would put me over my limit. Bout to just give in am5d say f it though.
resellin for like $10over retail here and I heard they're still sittin in stores around here. I hate having a sneaker addiction some time... :D

Smfh some people around here are trying for 200 and 250 :smh:

I'm certainly not trying to do that. If you love your 10s you copped yesterday, that's awesome man, more power to you. I just explained why i passed on them, which I think is appropriate for this thread as well. :smile:
What exactly was your reason for passing on these anyway. Its not like we get a OG Colorway AJ being retroed for the first time very often these days. And these are pretty much identical looks wise to the OG's. Im guessing your reasoning for passing was the quality of the leather right?

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping confirmation from Eastbay? Last week for the VI's I got shipping at noon on Saturday; for this release the order still needs to be approved.

You should call customer service right away, for some reason the same thing happened to me with CCS when I ordered the Tiffany's. Maybe something didn't match up and that's why it hasn't been approved or they are suspicious, the latter of the two was the reason for my order with CCS.

why don't you put a pair of ogs that you probably never held in your hand and a pair of 2014 retros together and have a look for yourself. Unless your colour blind, you can see that the blue is a bit darker on the 2014 version.

And You Were Saying?........

:rofl:

Like I First Stated, If You Don't Know What You Are Talking About, Do Us ALL A Favor And Keep Your Damn Mouth Shut!

Last edited:
#PWNED

:lol: thanks for the comparison pics--I think the color as we can see is spot on but the OGs seem to come a lil' higher and the leather is different.

Picked up both 11.5's in my city due to Eblens raffles. A lot of people camped in hopes to pick up leftover sizes. All the raffle winners picked up their pairs before the deadline. My city is SOLDOUT of Infrareds and powder blue 10's. These were hyped in my city.

in mine as well :lol: went to the mall and I LITERALLY saw whole families in these... mommy, daddy, baby, whole 9 :lol: :lol: :lol:

say man I appreciate the love, for real :lol: :lol:

I'm shocked honestly these were such a hard cop--GS usually easy round my way. Ain't much left around my city 'cept the ASG lebrons so if any of ya'll want a pair I can go out and look. Talking GS sizes.

Beautiful pic for comparison.. My very first pair of jays, so I'am glad to have them again, and happy with the quality,IMO they are cut different than the steels tongue hight etc..very please with this retro.. Salute.
And You Were Saying?........

:rofl:

Like I First Stated, If You Don't Know What You Are Talking About, Do Us ALL A Favor And Keep Your Damn Mouth Shut!

Lol simply by reading responses, it's obvious who is an internet-era sneaker head....... Sign up dates say a lot too. Og and retros powder x look very similar. Great job jb, been awaiting these for 12 yrs

Back
Top Bottom