Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Was out bowling with my fam when I noticed that everyone and their mother had these joints on already 
laugh.gif
...... Will bust these out in a few years after most people have dogged theirs out.

its not fading.

i have been looking around online and videos on youtube and i believe there are two versions of the powder blues that were produced in 94 and 95 in different factories.

one version which most of us remember and are pictured around the net and on the first page was produced in 95. These were more inline with carolina blue, lighter and more tinted on the navy side than the retro which was tinted on the turquise side

the other version that looks similar to the retro released was produced in 94 and was a tad on the turquise side but only a little and brighter.

its just a matter of which version you remembered when they first released.

the video below the guy explains at the 3:55 mark about the two og versions

Nice post

What are the odds that we will get 2 releases back to back that contains jordans that havent dropped in 20+ years. 2014 is shaping up to be legendary like 2001. I love my Xs. Had em on all day and barely noticed. Xs are some of the most comfy shoes ever.

What are the two releases?

View media item 820516 It is very similar. For some reason, now everyone likes to be super nitpicky about the colors :smh: . If you compare enough retros, you will find they ALL have a slightly darker or lighter shade. it's not going to be exact and this foolishness should really stop :lol:

Said that in the infrared topic.

Before dudes would nitpick the shape. Now it seems like people want to nitpick the shade of the color.

I believe that I just now early Sunday morning copped the last of my size on Richards. Can anyone vouch for them? Because the luck I've been having with releases recently, I just want to make sure they don't cancel my order like how I know Finishline is notoriuos for doing.

Was out bowling with my fam when I noticed that everyone and their mother had these joints on already 
laugh.gif
...... Will bust these out in a few years after most people have dogged theirs out.
Yup. That's how it goes. Hell I saw just as many people wearing the Infrareds while standing in line for the X's.  

I'm so confused right now. After never receiving a confirmation email I used the order number they gave me out checkout, but tried it on FNL mobile and not the desktop site like last time. Status says shipped and ups created the shipping label. I might just be getting them, but I won't believe until that package starts moving.

the color/shade topic has spilled over in to this thread now  ? :lol:
Yeah lol this forum is reading just like the white/infrared forum. Folks just nitpicking and *****ing about anything they can find with JB. Prob cause theyre broke now and JB took all their money. Get off of it folks. Both these OG colorway AJ retros weve gotten the past 2 weeks have both been on point, and as close as we can expect to the OG's color wise. Im happy with my white/INFRARED 6's and the POWDER BLUE 10's. None of yall lames *****in and moanin bout the colors or materials are gonna knock me down off my high horse right now.

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping confirmation from Eastbay? Last week for the VI's I got shipping at noon on Saturday; for this release the order still needs to be approved.

Powder X's are my favorite X(city series aside) but Chicago's are the most memorable for me since he wore them a lot when he came back with #45. I never liked steels, white midsole and grey straps ruin them imo.

Decided to pass on these last minute. Feeling indifferent now. I try and put aside an x amount of money for me to spend per week(or month) on materialistic items. These would put me over my limit. Bout to just give in am5d say f it though.
resellin for like $10over retail here and I heard they're still sittin in stores around here. I hate having a sneaker addiction some time... :D

Yeah lol this forum is reading just like the white/infrared forum. Folks just nitpicking and *****ing about anything they can find with JB. Prob cause theyre broke now and JB took all their money. Get off of it folks. Both these OG colorway AJ retros weve gotten the past 2 weeks have both been on point, and as close as we can expect to the OG's color wise. Im happy with my white/INFRARED 6's and the POWDER BLUE 10's. None of yall lames *****in and moanin bout the colors or materials are gonna knock me down off my high horse right now.
I'm certainly not trying to do that. If you love your 10s you copped yesterday, that's awesome man, more power to you. I just explained why i passed on them, which I think is appropriate for this thread as well.
smile.gif

I'm certainly not trying to do that. If you love your 10s you copped yesterday, that's awesome man, more power to you. I just explained why i passed on them, which I think is appropriate for this thread as well. :smile:
Pretty sure i didnt accuse u of doing so either. I didnt single anyone out. Im speakng to the masses. And ur right u speaking on ur reasoning for passing on them is appropriate in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom