Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Does eastbay even put out magazines anymore. I remember me and the crew in the back of the classroom with eastbay. We had a system too, first check out the basketball section, then runners, glance through cross training, scope the boots , then go back and check the gear and accessories. Eastbay and slam magazine is how you stayed up on the latest.

YES!!! :lol: :lol: I get them all the time.... I pass them to my nephew so he can stunt at school and/or daycare :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Powders 10s and Infrared 6s picked up in the same week. And didn't wait or stress either release. Feels good to reward yourself.

SIZE UPDATE  Northridge mall Footlocker said they had a size 12 left as of 5:00 pm today.  Good luck!  Lemme know if you see a size 13 in LA thanks NT fam

Man, I have a chance to grab some near ds 2000 space jams for $180 or grab these powder blue 10's tomorrow. What should I do? I really wanted those 10's, but space jams, I dunno. Please help!

Man, I have a chance to grab some near ds 2000 space jams for $180 or grab these powder blue 10's tomorrow. What should I do? I really wanted those 10's, but space jams, I dunno. Please help!
If the jams look like DS grab!  you might have a week or two to grab the powders at retail

SJ that cheap? Wont find that good of a price. Grab those if they are wearable and just take the hit on the resale for the Powders.

But get what you want, dont get the Jams just because.

Yeah, I was gonna get the space jams because of the price really. They are pretty clean. They have been worn but no creasing in the toe box, just yellowed soles. That can be fixed so I'm not tripping. The 10's are a fav of mine, but something tells me they are gonna drop to infrared white vi resell prices in a week or two, so I think I'm gonna go with the spacejams.

The Powder X's are definitely one of the X's that I want! I have different and more important priorities right now in life, but later on down the road I will get a pair.

Last edited:
Didn't know there were Shadows with the toecap.
I believe I read in the steel thread that midway through the shadow production run Jordan said to scrap the toebox.  Supposedly a few sizes were shipped to retailers and made there way into the peoples hands.  With that said I have only seen promo pics with the toebox.  

I believe I read in the steel thread that midway through the shadow production run Jordan said to scrap the toebox.  Supposedly a few sizes were shipped to retailers and made there way into the peoples hands.  With that said I have only seen promo pics with the toebox.  

I got a og pair with the toecap i dont think they are that scarse

Saw this on a Facebook page 

roll.gif
This pic definitely deserves some sort of an award!!!

What are the odds that we will get 2 releases back to back that contains jordans that havent dropped in 20+ years. 2014 is shaping up to be legendary like 2001. I love my Xs. Had em on all day and barely noticed. Xs are some of the most comfy shoes ever.
So these and what other release are you referring too, that haven't dropped in 20+ years!? Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom