Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

The shadows need to retro now

that BS retro in the pack shouldn't have even counted :lol: I've seen some OGs in my size tho, never cared enough for them to spend that kinda bread on them. When it comes to 10s these powder blues are the only ones I like.

If greens drop I'm copping for my BF cuz that's his fav color. Hopefully they'll be just as easy to score as these were. Real talk if you a dude with a male sized foot and WEREN'T able to cop, it's cuz you didn't want to :lol: :lol: I'm so jealous ya'll had it that easy.

Finally got shipping info from my FTL order. Already wore my first pair. And with this being my first pair of 10s, I never quite understood the severity of the lockdown from the straps. It's insane really, but only bothersome while at rest. I figure these must be pretty sweet on court though.

Real talk if you a dude with a male sized foot and WEREN'T able to cop, it's cuz you didn't want to :lol: :lol: I'm so jealous ya'll had it that easy.

I personally think the dudes who weren't able to cop was because they decided to cop last minute when they saw some hype build up around the shoe in this thread and throughout social media. It was either that or they were actually doing something like working or in class I guess, but these were definitely easy to cop. Half an hour or an hour after they dropped I still was able to add my size to cart on FNL just to see hpw difficult the release was and instantly let it go because I had my pair locked down at my local HoH.

What are the odds I'll get cancelled if FNL never sent a confirmation email, but the order status says shipped with a tracking# that shows the shipping label created today.
Edit: never mind they are in transit scheduled for Wednesday delivery. I'm turnt. Still mad they never sent me a email wtf.

Last edited:
What are the odds I'll get cancelled if FNL never sent a confirmation email, but the order status says shipped with a tracking# that shows the shipping label created today.
Why don't you call and ask? I figure you're fine if it shipped.

Last edited:
Edit: never mind they are in transit scheduled for Wednesday delivery. I'm turnt. Still mad they never sent me a email wtf.
Don't worry, I'm still waiting on my Infrared 23 email and they were delivered last week lol

This is the first 10 ive bought since old royal pair .. very pleased with these. Also i like how the bands are able to stretch a lot more than they did with my royal pair. Those bands were entirely too tight so i had to cut them out.

These are fitting just fine. Now that ive had them on for about 4 hours now, im thinking i prob could have gotten away with .5 size down. No biggie tho

View media item 822791
*work office pic

Last edited:
I personally think the dudes who weren't able to cop was because they decided to cop last minute when they saw some hype build up around the shoe in this thread and throughout social media. It was either that or they were actually doing something like working or in class I guess, but these were definitely easy to cop. Half an hour or an hour after they dropped I still was able to add my size to cart on FNL just to see how difficult the release was and instantly let it go because I had my pair locked down at my local HoH.

EVEN STILL!!!! In regards to work or class these were sitting on eastbay for hours.... literally. I can't speak on brick and mortars cuz when I went in I only asked about GS sizes.

I agree about the hype though. Cuz I mean I woke up @7am , had 'em in my car and everything while I was brushing my teeth to get ready for class :lol:

This is the first 10 ive bought since old royal pair .. very pleased with these. Also i like how the bands are able to stretch a lot more than they did with my royal pair. Those bands were entirely too tight so i had to cut them out.

These are fitting just fine. Now that ive had them on for about 4 hours now, im thinking i prob could have gotten away with .5 size down. No biggie tho

*work office pic

if you don't mind me asking what do you do?? I"m always jealous of ppl who get to wear jeans/kicks to work on a daily basis. I'm a teacher and about 2 out of 5 days I can wear jeans/kicks...

if you don't mind me asking what do you do?? I"m always jealous of ppl who get to wear jeans/kicks to work on a daily basis. I'm a teacher and about 2 out of 5 days I can wear jeans/kicks...
haha so do you wear Js on jeans day or whatever? What grade you teach? You must be the cool teacher

EVEN STILL!!!! In regards to work or class these were sitting on eastbay for hours.... literally. I can't speak on brick and mortars cuz when I went in I only asked about GS sizes.

I agree about the hype though. Cuz I mean I woke up @7am , had 'em in my car and everything while I was brushing my teeth to get ready for class :lol:

It had to have been the hype then, after probably seeing whatever was going on in this thread, pictures around social media, maybe seeing them on feet in public places, etc. I accidentally woke up at about 8am CT thinking I was screwed (I forgot I had my pair locked down) and still added my size 13 to cart which is one of the first to usually go that's when I knew this release was easy, that and the shoe being sold on DSG. I didn't pay attention to the chaos in this thread during release time until later in the day when I started seeing people saying they missed out and so on, that's when my confused face came on lol.

Company develops software to make instant credit decisions. We can dress casually cuz the owner said he wanted a place that people felt comfortable since he hated his previous jobs where he had to get dressed up every day. Pretty laxed here, flexible hours n folks brong in their dogs n stuff

I'm a teacher too.  I wore my Carmine 6's from the CDP one day in November and one of the students freaked out, asking me, "Yo sir, how did you get those so early?!"  I had to explain that I got them in 2008 and that Jordans have been around a lot longer than when he discovered them 2-3 years ago lol

I'm a teacher too.  I wore my Carmine 6's from the CDP one day in November and one of the students freaked out, asking me, "Yo sir, how did you get those so early?!"  I had to explain that I got them in 2008 and that Jordans have been around a lot longer than when he discovered them 2-3 years ago lol
:rofl:

I haven't been a fan of the new JB clothes for years but I kind of want the shorts for these. maybe on a steep, steep discount. scooped a pair of the muscle short for the 1s for 19.99 a couple weeks ago
pimp.gif

that BS retro in the pack shouldn't have even counted :lol: I've seen some OGs in my size tho, never cared enough for them to spend that kinda bread on them. When it comes to 10s these powder blues are the only ones I like.

If greens drop I'm copping for my BF cuz that's his fav color. Hopefully they'll be just as easy to score as these were. Real talk if you a dude with a male sized foot and WEREN'T able to cop, it's cuz you didn't want to :lol: :lol: I'm so jealous ya'll had it that easy.

What size are you? Women have it so much better tho cuz alot can fit in grade school sizes and its cheaper

I had won the raffle from my local FL. I live in a medium sized college town so its a toss up when trying to go to the store to grab a pair. But with the increase in hype for ANY JB release these days this was my first time being able to go to the store and get a pair since the White Cement 3s dropped my Freshman year. I havent worn mine yet but Im pretty pleased with the quality of the leather, hopefully they dont fit too tightly

Yeah, I was gonna get the space jams because of the price really. They are pretty clean. They have been worn but no creasing in the toe box, just yellowed soles. That can be fixed so I'm not tripping. The 10's are a fav of mine, but something tells me they are gonna drop to infrared white vi resell prices in a week or two, so I think I'm gonna go with the spacejams.
yo check the authenticity of those SJs...DS...from 2000...for $180 is a pretty amazing deal

Got to love relaxed job atmospheres.. There are a lot of call centers in my area and my boys work at the directv one and they get to dress relaxed (mostly because they are getting *****ed at by angry customers). It does decrease the amount of stress in an office by far tho. But back to the shoes, my pair came with a crease in the leather close to the ankles. I'm not bothered because the leather quality looks and feels good maybe even better than my steels.

Back
Top Bottom