Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Does eastbay even put out magazines anymore. I remember me and the crew in the back of the classroom with eastbay. We had a system too, first check out the basketball section, then runners, glance through cross training, scope the boots , then go back and check the gear and accessories. Eastbay and slam magazine is how you stayed up on the latest.

the good ole days .. system sounds about right too! started going downhill for me once Karl Kani and Lugz started getting multi page spreads.

I'm pretty sure his point was that the White/Infrared 6's that just released two weekend's ago were the first White/Infrared 6's that looked as close as possible to the original White/Infrared 6's.
So what did the ones from the pack look like!?

Longtime Jordan fan here, but I just started collecting 06/13.

So what did the ones from the pack look like!?

Longtime Jordan fan here, but I just started collecting 06/13.

I personally don't own the pack, but everyone says that the Infrared color used in the Pack didn't look like the OG Infrared color. But now there's a dilemma because people who've been around since the original Infrared dropped love this year's Infrared color (White/Infrared 6's) because it's on point, but to those who I assume weren't around for the OG shoe's or didn't own a pair are complaining that this Infrared looks Pink/Orange.

I don't think they look bad on feet. But if I can find an OG pair for 350 again. I'll take those. I do not like dark powder blue. There is a major difference in the colors to me.

Just a personal preference.

Available to ship early March? Eh no thanks, high chance of it being cancelled.

Happened to me with my Tiffany's, they were on backorder until early March with CCS, and now I'm supposed to get them today in the mail. What CCS told me had happened was that they had a certain amount but Nike wouldn't ship the rest of the order because of the weather conditions (Midwest) and finally last Thursday Nike delivered the rest because it was now safe. Sometimes they have them all but aren't allowed by the brand to ship them for adverse weather conditions for example and other times they have part of it and waiting for the rest to be delivered.

what do you have to lose when going for back ordered? ok so it might get cancelled. stil better than paying resell

what do you have to lose when going for back ordered? ok so it might get cancelled. stil better than paying resell
Very true.

Although resale is not that high right now. Pairs going for $220-$240.

Was able to secure a $240. My DSG got cancelled (ordered at about 8:02am as well). Rather not deal with cancellations and whatnot again if im only gonna spend an extra $40.

They fit perfect for me. Only other 10s I have are the royal blue joints that dropped in 2012, these feel much better than them

So is Eastbay sold out? The sizes aren't blacked out but I can't add to cart. Is this how the advertise restocks?

Back
Top Bottom