Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Theyl be in Mens. Cmon guys u know it
You right i was just saying according to that list. But that same list also only has the Gamma 11s listed as GS and we all know those are going from mens to kids ... i hope we get them in mens though i want these

i would find it hard to believe that they would be gs only we usually dont have this much info prior to a gs only release plus most of the sneakerblogs have already confirmed these with release date and a 170 price hoping to pick these up 

I think these will be my last white pair of 10s for a while. Chi, steels, these, Should hold me off. If they drop other cities though...

Last edited:
When jb put out releases like this I know that I'll buy Mikes for the rest of my life. These and the Chicago's will always be my favorite Xs hands down. These take me down memory lane[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

if these don't drop in mens.......
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Feb 22nd release date. Mod can you change the thread title? Thread starter is banned.

Last edited:
Guess its time to start participating in here now that i got my 1s and 3labs secured

How we doin in here NT Fam

THese are def a must cop........no questions asked. JB comin with B2B heat in feb!

thought id be out on hiatus til april but sheesh i just hope they dont drop all the city colorways in one year 

[emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128659[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji]

Good as Copped[emoji]128659[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom