Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

March, Just in time for my birthday present! Def grab these! Would love a pair of sacremento's and red/steels though just as much if not more....

I'm still gonna wait for a pair of shadows to come back out! If the sacramentos released and the shadows next year then I would be done with the Xs

02/22/14 Air Jordan 10 Retro
310805-106 White/Dark Powder Blue-Black
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Via SC

Last edited:
good to see the RD 
smokin.gif
 cant wait to cop and a week after the white/infrared VIs too 

I passed on the steels like a dumbass. No way im passing on these babies.

Last edited:
I like the black on the midsole vs white. If steel 10s would have the black midsole i would have got a pair, only preschool n toddlers had it though. Same goes for those red GS 10, they would look better with black vs the red

Havent made my mind up on these though all depends on whats comin out that month

Also P4L

Last edited:
If you call yourself a "sneakerhead" and you are automatically copping these then its obvious your a just a "sneaker fan.."

If you call yourself a "sneakerhead" and you are automatically copping these then its obvious your a just a "sneaker fan.."

What are you talking bout! Garbage!
First thing, Sneakerhead is the same as a Sneaker Fan.
Second, your sentence makes absolute no sense at all. If someone wants to autocop these, it has nothing to do with being a Sneakerhead etc or not, they just really like em.
Smh

I like the black on the midsole vs white. If steel 10s would have the black midsole i would have got a pair, only preschool n toddlers had it though. Same goes for those red GS 10, they would look better with black vs the red

Havent made my mind up on these though all depends on whats comin out that month

Also P4L
I think you're on the money.  That black midsole makes a world of difference.  When I first saw the steels I thought they were cool.  But when I saw these, they were in instant must have.  It has to be that black midsole, subtle but a great touch.  If the steels had that, I would have copped immediately. 

Been out the shoe game for a minute, minus a few exceptions. This will be the next exception...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom