Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

IF in fact that 2-24 release date is accurate I'd say we should start seeing pictures of the actual product any time now...

It always seems like when an X is released it takes an extra long time to get actual pictures...Maybe due to them not being as hyped up as other models, I don't know...Like people just don't feel the need to show them off early due to the low hype factor...

All that being said I'm looking very hard at these but trying my hardest to hold off until the Concord Lows...

It always seems like when an X is released it takes an extra long time to get actual pictures...Maybe due to them not being as hyped up as other models, I don't know...Like people just don't feel the need to show them off early due to the low hype factor...
idk about that theory, we have seen pics of that Cool Grey and "Bobcat" 10s for a while now. Granted that the original pics of the Bobcats didnt have clear sole.

But i do get what you're saying. Those who have them already or at least some early samples or something do not flood social media and sneaker blogs with pics like they would for other models

Have they stopped the squeaking in 10s?? Last pair I had was the leather all blacks

I don't think so. I feel like those fusion red gs 10s that came out a couple of months ago squeaked when I wore them.

Can't wait for these! One of my fave 10s.

other than the 6's which are an auto cop.. this 10 has to be at top of the list.

Normally I'm not a 10 guy aside from the Knicks, but these have grown on me. Still won't buy cause I don't feel the need to cop, all I need from JB is the 2 infrared's should the blacks drop. And for everyone asking for JB to retro the Knicks and Orlando color way, I hope you know the only difference is the jump man on the sole lol so you'd be owning two of the exact same shoe basically. Good luck to all trying to cop, these should be pretty easy.

the only X's that I like R the X's that are solid color way with no 2 colorway on the upper top lace area. For instance I think the City series. 

Like the Chicago Xs and these carolina powder blue Xs with black upper on the laces area. Hard!.....

the only X's that I like R the X's that are solid color way with no 2 colorway on the upper top lace area. For instance I think the City series. 

Like the Chicago Xs and these carolina powder blue Xs with black upper on the laces area. Hard!.....
Agreed. Thats definitely the best color blocking for 10s (black midsole and no zebra stripes by the eylets). Clean!

I hope these are made better than the Chicago X's. In all honesty, I was disappointed in that shoe. I hope all that want these can cop. Wake me when the Seattle X's have a RD. 

I hope these are made better than the Chicago X's. In all honesty, I was disappointed in that shoe. I hope all that want these can cop. Wake me when the Seattle X's have a RD. 
I felt the same way about Chi 10s, the shape of the shoe bug the hell out of me and they felt like plastic wrap

IF in fact that 2-24 release date is accurate I'd say we should start seeing pictures of the actual product any time now...

All that being said I'm looking very hard at these but trying my hardest to hold off until the Concord Lows...
I think you mean the 22nd of February.  The 24th is on a Monday.

Haven't decided on the 6's but these are a must have for me.

Damn I remember I was going to pull the trigger on a OG pair 1-2 years ago for $500+.. Good thing I didn't :lol:

Patiently waiting for them to give us the Seattle 10's again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom