Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Pulled the trigger on NDC after debating whether or not to hit the mall to see them in person. Oh well, at least I remembered to use a rebate site for 6% back so basically making these under $160 and even saved on gas!

if paypal sends me a confirmation. and finish line doesn't. does that mean I'm **** out of luck. I'm an old sneaker head. who just enjoys go color ways, and I'm just sick of these internet drops its crazy. any info on this

anyone in the seattle area want my extra raffles i aint picking up lmk, free no charge just meet me there oh yeah size 12

Pulled the trigger on NDC after debating whether or not to hit the mall to see them in person. Oh well, at least I remembered to use a rebate site for 6% back so basically making these under $160 and even saved on gas!

Love ebates bro... Just received my fat payment and almost paid fully for a pair on these... Also used ebates for both my orders. More money saved.

if paypal sends me a confirmation. and finish line doesn't. does that mean I'm **** out of luck. I'm an old sneaker head. who just enjoys go color ways, and I'm just sick of these internet drops its crazy. any info on this
Yeah, you need the FNL email confirmation or you didn't get them. I suggest not using paypal on FNL. It usually has issues on their site.

Struck out online everywhere :frown: was in line for a half hour on ndc to get oos. Will try in store later. Was able to get the bf the flightposites so it wasn't too bad I guess

Can't even believe these are this hyped
Only decent release this weekend, and for the next month or so. Plus cats refund money, I cop all OG carolina color ways cause Im a tarheel fan. 

Copped a 15 from NDC waiting on timer on champs not sure if I wanna double up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom