Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Yeah, you need the FNL email confirmation or you didn't get them. I suggest not using paypal on FNL. It usually has issues on their site.
if paypal sends me a confirmation. and finish line doesn't. does that mean I'm **** out of luck. I'm an old sneaker head. who just enjoys go color ways, and I'm just sick of these internet drops its crazy. any info on this

no i suggest using paypal, money wont be on hold as long if you were to use a cc, took them 2 weeks to refund me once when using cc, paypal normally immediately

IM picking up in store around 1/2PM ... I'll be back around that time

Congrats to everyone who got theirs (hopefully everyone)

Just tried to cop a secon from FNL for my little brother, they really need to do something about that credit card bs...

just got through on fnl for my 2nd pair that i will run in the ground. 2nd pair will be for when im 35+ at my kids PTA meeting #CoolDad lmao 
laugh.gif

no i suggest using paypal, money wont be on hold as long if you were to use a cc, took them 2 weeks to refund me once when using cc, paypal normally immediately
The money is never on hold at FNL. They just put a pending charge on your card. The only problem is if your credit limit is low, then it could eat into your available credit. My limit is high so it doesn't matter. 
wink.gif
 #humblebrag

Tried to cop on FNL around 7:55 got through but order was canceled using PayPal. Went to nike but forgot my ebates & by the time I got in line they were sold out after my wait time... Went back to FNL w/ ebates+gc & checked out using my cc

Just got thru on FNL with my WC coupon. $158 shipped.

Easy checkout thru NDC mobile earlier.

.......Back to hibernation.

copped! FNL mobile.... they got a bunch of sizes still dont give up, when your in the Splash page DONT refresh and youll be in soon enough

Back
Top Bottom