Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Tried to cop on FNL around 7:55 got through but order was canceled using PayPal. Went to nike but forgot my ebates & by the time I got in line they were sold out after my wait time... Went back to FNL w/ ebates+gc & checked out using my cc
NDC saves your item in cart for about 5 mins so even if you forget to use cashback initially, always add your product to cart first and do the ebates link after. Problem solved.

Thats what i thought and they hit me for shipping...WTH
Did you checkout as a guest? I think you have to be logged in to your nike account to get free shipping. Sometimes they automatically apply it when they are haing shipping promotions like the gamma 11 release, but normally you have to be signed in. You can probably call them and have your order modified. 

You could still add to cart....all just lies....with oos message.   They just building hype around here making people want these more.

And please, if you wre able to cop with me this morning hit me up with feedback. how smooth it was, browser, site used...etc. thx.

Pulled the trigger on NDC after debating whether or not to hit the mall to see them in person. Oh well, at least I remembered to use a rebate site for 6% back so basically making these under $160 and even saved on gas!

what rebate is this?
Please, share. Pm me. :D

My Wc coupon doesnt show. well hopefully customercare takes care of me.
]

It's a knew bug on the site. You have to apply the code on the regular coupon slot and not the Winners Circle slot. I know it's backwards and stupid but it works for me all the time.

what's it take to get through on eastbay? got three computers trying to add to cart and getting nothing this morning! Got through on FNL four times for buddies already.... does no tax and free ship really draw that many cats?

You might as well get that whole reward game out ya head man cause it ain't worth it anymore. The way it's setup now with that expensive shipping, you don't save a thing. You are spending more by being loyal to finishline now which is stupid :smh: . It's just a façade to lure people in making you think you save.

Not necessarily, your state tax plays a part too, mine came out to be $167, would've been $180 in store & 160.19 in store w WC...I feel it's a win

When the hell does FNL send a confirmation?!?? PayPal sent me a email already didn't wanna keep trying if PayPal sent me a email

Confirmation should've came through as soon as you checked out

Anyone know  the trick to buy more than one pair on the same order on FNL? Every time I do that, I get a credit card error. If I remove one pair, it goes through. WTF!

My Wc coupon doesnt show. well hopefully customercare takes care of me.
Just call customer care after the dust settles and check it.  If it didn't they can apply your wc coupon after the fact and just credit the $20 back to your account

NDC saves your item in cart for about 5 mins so even if you forget to use cashback initially, always add your product to cart first and do the ebates link after. Problem solved.

Ok cool. I'm always on point w/ my ebates but finishline threw me off. Kinda panicked for a sec b/c this was far from a hard to get release, didn't want to miss out on something easy

what's it take to get through on eastbay? got three computers trying to add to cart and getting nothing this morning! Got through on FNL four times for buddies already.... does no tax and free ship really draw that many cats?

Eastbay is a last resort for me when it comes to new releases, never get through with them :smh:

NDC, FNL, FTL or bust :lol:

Anyone know  the trick to buy more than one pair on the same order on FNL? Every time I do that, I get a credit card error. If I remove one pair, it goes through. WTF!
well if they all are going to the same address there is no trick. so i was told by a fnl rep that they do "1 pair per household". so even if u and your brother want a pair they arent sending multiple pair to the same address lol. BS i know

Back
Top Bottom