Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I'm happy people are sleeping on these. I've always wanted a pair!

I hope they do not release any of the regional color ways. Even though I always wanted a Seattle or Sacramento pair.

Last edited:
Ordered me a pair. The blue accent made these a must cop for me. Doesn't hurt that these have a phylon midsole either.

POWDERS > Steel for a real OG head
Not this one. There was a certain mystique to the Steels because MJ only wore them in the charity game. And as a Bulls fan, I wasn't about the versions for other NBA teams at the time. So the Steels for a lot of us were still where it was at. These are definitely sick though.

I'm happy people are sleeping on these. I've always wanted a pair!

I hope they do not release any of the regional color ways. Even though I always wanted a Seattle or Sacramento pair.

speak for yourself .. now it's time for my grails .. the NYC (Knicks) to be retroed!!! I'd love to scoop an OG pair but would be brought to tears if they crumbled while I tried to rock them.

blue jordans never seem to sell out day one
True man, Royal 1's just sat on the shelves. 
roll.gif

Copped 2x just because I keep my word. My connect called and said she held me a pair in my size 14 even though I haven't spoke to her in relation to holding me a pair. I told her I ordered this morning, but because you thought of me I will still cop.....especially since it was the last pair.

Oh I am sure you can, but man its like having your feet in a oven, its not even healthy, for an hour late at the evening, I can see that, but few hours outside during the day and I will go crazy even in winter time seems like my feet are boiling after extended period of time. 
Yeah i hear ya, flip flops are a must have in ATL in summer time with how bad the humidity gets down here but we did just get like the worst two snow storms weve had in 20 years within the same month. Im sure u seen us on the news ATL got slammed in the media for how poorly they handled the first snow storm. Folks were stuck on the highways for 24+ hours after getting off work when the snow/ice hit.

Last edited:
Not just you sir, just seeing a lot of people saying this, and I can only imagine you all have to be living up North, just not possible down here. 

Living in LA i can wear my kicks about 360/365 days a year considering we get that crazy rain

Last edited:
Yeah i hear ya, flip flops are a must have in ATL in summer time with how bad the humidity gets down here but we did just get like the worst two snow storms weve had in 20 years within the same month. Im sure u seen us on the news ATL got slammed in thr media for how poorly they handled the first one. Folks got stuck on thr highway for 24+ hours after getting off work when the snow/ice hit. 
I know I was part of this, I live in Smyrna, but its not that bad, it was just a bad timing that all people left work at the same time, instead of just not going at all, just like the snow in 2012 and a few years before that. Still better than the poor folks up in the North with negative 30 for weeks. 

Last edited:

Was always wondering, so many people are saying - "Will wear these in the Summer..." I just hope you guys live up in Chicago, Boston or any of the Northern States, down in ATL from March till October is all flip-flops time, all the time, with temps over 95 for 6 months is just not possible to wear anything else.
Gotta disagree sir, as I'm here in the A too. Kicks to me, can be rocked anytime!!!

Didn't mean to start a heat up discussion or anything, but I guess you don't mind sweaty and stinky feet and feeling like them feet are in a pot boiling.

^
or maybe we live a life of luxury where we not taking jesus treks everywhere we go :lol: I live in TX and rock kicks all year 'round. Depends more on what I'm doing, not just the temp. outside (i.e am I going to be doing a lot of walking IN-DOORS, pool, beach, etc.)

Didn't mean to start a heat up discussion or anything, but I guess you don't mind sweaty and stinky feet and feeling like them feet are in a pot boiling.
I live in florida and its sunny yr round, if you have the Al Bundy feet a pair of Dri Fit socks should solve that problem

Picked up both 11.5's in my city due to Eblens raffles. A lot of people camped in hopes to pick up leftover sizes. All the raffle winners picked up their pairs before the deadline. My city is SOLDOUT of Infrareds and powder blue 10's. These were hyped in my city.

Finishline has a pending charge on my bank account but haven't received any emails yet. If they cancel it wasn't meant to be. I ordered around 8:30 this morning.
Yeah, you're good as not getting those. No Order Number from FNL = No J's
mad.gif

They really need to fix that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happened to me too, today. But I copped a 2nd pair off of EastBay @ like 01:15pm, so go figure.

I know I was part of this, I live in Smyrna, but its not that bad, it was just a bad timing that all people left work at the same time, instead of just not going at all, just like the snow in 2012 and a few years before that. Still better than the poor folks up in the North with negative 30 for weeks. 
Yeah we just arent/werent prepared for that kind of snow storm and it hit at like the worst part of the day being right in the middle of the day and everybody got let off work at the same exact same time and just screwed everything up. They did alot better this second snow we jus had tho. Im right around smyrna myself, u get a chance to go to Cumberland Mall and see them crazy *** lines this morning for them Powder Blue 10s? It was wild man. For whatever reason Js are just on fire down here right now in the ATL a.k.a. Black Hollywood for some reason. We don't ever hardly see any retro Js sit on any shelves, not from what ive seen. Maybe 1 pair a store or somethin.

Not this one. There was a certain mystique to the Steels because MJ only wore them in the charity game. And as a Bulls fan, I wasn't about the versions for other NBA teams at the time. So the Steels for a lot of us were still where it was at.
QFT, Im as OG as it gets, Steel Xs=the Jump off.

Back
Top Bottom