Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I just can't get past the pebble-leather. A big turn-off for me.

Understandable.. I can't consider these powder blue 10s.. It's just the closest thing we will get to them. They remind me of when they did those 9s a while back.. That everybody were calling powder blue 9s them joints are terrible.. These are okay though..

FNL done already boxed up and shipped out. hell they should since they charge lol. see i dont mind NDC taking their time bcuz its free lol

I'm not even going to expect a shipping email from Finishline. For all that's worth, I'm still waiting on my Infrared 23 shipping email and those delivered on Wednesday. 

Just curious, to all that got their pair, any issue with non-matching pair meaning one shoe being more tumble leather than the other? I know this was an issue with the 2012 Chicago X's.

Went to the first FL tonight, the same one I missed the raffle call from, to exchange one of the shoes from another FL, so the leathers matched. There are obvious discrepancies between the leathers, and the employees mentioned they swapped for matching pairs too.

If these resembled the OG color more I would have picked up the other 11 that's was sitting there after 6pm.

I actually like this blue better than the og carolina blue. That tad darker color makes it pop. I am sure this will be the blue used on the 11's

Naw its called legend blue for a reason i think. Maybe cuz mj is a legend and the school he went to was unc? The legend xi will be carolina blue not powder blue

Just curious, to all that got their pair, any issue with non-matching pair meaning one shoe being more tumble leather than the other? I know this was an issue with the 2012 Chicago X's.

Nope, mine seem pretty identical In quality.

Very happy with my pair i got today at FNL. Knocked 2 OG colorways off my list in two straight weeks. Happy with my PB 10s and as well as the white/INFRARED 6s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom