Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Oh
Damn you got me beat haha. My pairs will run me around $150 [emoji]128527[/emoji]
eek.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

you guys think that FTL and all other footsites will offer free shipping with these? 220 i still think is too much but 230 would probbaly be the most ive ever paid for sneakers i was going to wear

Not a chance    

nah i don't know, but i doubt it 

i was shcoked when i saw fnl offer free shipping on maroons

i called NDC and they said i can use my promo on these, its just if i try to get them thru snkrs and i do, ill call them up and ask them to apply it to the order

i called NDC and they said i can use my promo on these, its just if i try to get them thru snkrs and i do, ill call them up and ask them to apply it to the order
True, alot of folks dont know that. They should just add the option to SNKRS instead. Plan on using my 20% off on these.

No way I'll be able to get these
IDK why people keep saying this. These will be easy to get as long as you do your work to get them. Do a few raffles, try online at every website. It might require patience, but these can be had for retail without a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK why people keep saying this. These will be easy to get as long as you do your work to get them. Do a few raffles, try online at every website. It might require patience, but these can be had for retail without a problem.
No patience = no shoes

[thread="620289"]Man some of yall act like FNL and SNKRS doesn't exist. I order  6 pairs from FNL last year for friends and family. They were up for about 3 hours. You will be able to get a least one pair. Plus we got Villa grabbing traffic as well[/thread]

last year success does not equate to future success

This might be looking into things too much, but this definitely wasn't there before and that isn't an Under Armour Logo over the release. Did somebody mess up and put the wrong logo, or the wrong name hmmmmmm

EDIT FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T ATTACH A PIC, BUT Look at the Footlocker launch page on 12/26

Yea, they have the Jumpman logo

Do they have size 12.5 available on SNKRS? I might use my sister's old iPad to install that app

You joking right? Every shoe at every store around the country will be accounted for within the first 3 hours of store opening. I feel sorry for your thought process. 11 lows don't even sit all day
Not necessarily true for every location. There were A few spots last year where legends sat for about a week in scartered sizes....

nike moved the date for shipping and shipping alone.
I think so too. Wasnt it last year where they pre packed the legends and all they did was slap the shipping label on the box the day of release...Nike know these are X mas presents. They want everyone to have them in time...

Back
Top Bottom