Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

OK here's the deal on FNL. I used to work for a company that processes card transactions. To make a long story short, transactions go through a ton of pit stops in order to process depending on your card distributor. Debit cards have a high failure rate with FNL because of the many processing trips that takes to secure the funds. I highly recommend you not to use a Debit card on FNL. Most of you already know that. Your success on FNL is greater using a major credit card that processes its own transactions and have an excellent system such as Chase, Citi, Visa direct, American Express direct etc...I hope this info helps yall.
FNL rejects all my credit cards as well on big releases. Could never figure out why.

Now that Nike will not being using the draw for this release is the consensus that these will be easier to obtain than previous releases ?

It's not about that... One of the purpose of the forum is to help people out on upcoming releases... You're not helping anyone out by saying these will sit for days and an easy cop. When we all know that's not the case, specially with a release like these. Better be safe than sorry.
the forum is a tool for some....but who in the hell does not know where or how to get a pair of gr jordans...no one needs help as long as they can read and i dont want to make anyone feel like they can get em easy because i dont know that they will flourish as everyone takes a loss sometimes

Amex b taking Ls on FNL too. I'm all too familiar with that.

Dude essentially just said use the payment type that will allow you to go through less gateways. The problem is that there is still failure points that exist therefore you can still take that FNL L.
I said major cards. Amex is not one of them. Chase, Citi, Visa direct (not 3rd party), American Express, Mastercard direct (not 3rd party). There's no way I would use Amex to purchase anything! I highly recommend Visa and Mastercard. Their response times have always been top notch and all major processors use them for the most part

Keep in mind you still gotta get through their firewall though. It is what it is. Most folks should get through at least once!

Last edited:
If Dj Khlad does it
It's official
One of the Keys to Success
Don't ever play yourself (lol)
images

images

Last edited:
Call me stupid, but how does one do said raffle?
Create a Shiekh account, then click on the icon to the far right on top. Click "raffle."
View media item 1819332
Then click on the "Enter Raffle" button
View media item 1819334
Then input the raffle code (for your nearest sheikh location) in the box, then select go. It will then allow you to select your size. Make sure that the code you entered is for the location you want. It will show you the location you're entering for just below the sizes.
View media item 1819336
Then hit "go" and you are entered. You can also enter more codes for other Shiekhs in your area. Just repeat the process.

Hope this helps[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:

Dude essentially just said use the payment type that will allow you to go through less gateways. The problem is that there is still failure points that exist therefore you can still take that FNL L.
I said major cards. Amex is not one of them. Chase, Citi, Visa direct (not 3rd party), American Express, Mastercard direct (not 3rd party). There's no way I would use Amex to purchase anything! I highly recommend Visa and Mastercard. Their response times have always been top notch and all major processors use them for the most part

Keep in mind you still gotta get through their firewall though. It is what it is. Most folks should get through at least once!

Bruh.... I have L stories for all of those cards.

I want my points tho lmao

And 20 off with winner circle

We can't I have nice things

FNL rejects all my credit cards as well on big releases. Could never figure out why.

After multiple failure attempts... FNL automatically blocks your CC, Name, Email, and at times IP address for 30 days. So if youre using other CC that has the same name, using the same email. It will be the same results. Found out from 2 FNL workers.

Before I was able to go around it, by checking out as guest. But now even that I'm getting the error now. I think they blocked my IP address also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom