Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I know man. Even if they put 5000 pairs it would make no difference. It's NYC land of the savages
laugh.gif
Everyone seems to be overestimating the demand for this shoe. Trust me, there will be pairs readily available at all retail locations and websites carrying the shoe. 

Last edited:
I know man. Even if they put 5000 pairs it would make no difference. It's NYC land of the savages :lol:

exactly

me and this man been around this hobby since the early 2000's

we have seen the difference a few years makes

each year it gets worse and worse for the retro 11 releases

i guess as a reseller you hope that there are lines and folk stike out...not a shot at you, wondering because 11s are usually one of the resellers favorite j's

your right 100%

if resllers had a hard time selling just released jordans this past year this release should make up for it

me i'm not trying to sell this shoe its too much trouble selling new releases

only a few jordans this year where worth the effort

Last edited:
I forget. NTERS know more than actual campus employees.

This dude using kicksonfire as a source. Lol

NT always provides the lulz

I'm honestly not about the FCFS life. If I don't get them online or win a raffle, ill wait until after the holidays to make moves. Keep my ears to the ground to see if they are going to pop up for the super bowl or something.

With patience you should be able to cook online unless you trying to cop off 3G or 56k :lol:

i dumped my flip phone years ago

but it was the best phone i ever had was a star tac

wish i had it now

View media item 1819380

My first cell phone... Got Freshmen year in College, Star Tac 3000 with Alltel.

Repped for simply reminding me we had one of the hottest phones at that time, and we'll have one of the hottest releases in due time as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom