Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Seems we are dealing with children they are just throwing petty insults at this point also who uses the word hypebeast anymore.

That and only cough cough broke people care about what others spend.

#NTPocketWatcher
sick.gif

I wasn't implying hypebeast when I made my statement was just saying that, he overpaid, similar to the GK Lebron 11 because it was thought to be limited but was a cake walk to cop. Some of the dudes who paid over retail ended getting another pair too
thats what i meant also......i mean no ill will...like i say everyone is a hypebeast at some point

Ehhh that doesn't mean much either. A lot of us have our cc and billing info saved so it never deviates.
You win some. You lost some.

Maybe in your experience but I never miss on there and the 3rd party company who runs there e-commerce site has tiers of security, so the mix-match info that you got a decline for can get you a shirt or sweater.Once you get past 50 bucks or so your information has to match exactly. The same thing happened when I used paypal mastercard, called paypal and they told me my info was fine, went back to my transaction history, realized I used a phone number that was more recent but paypal still had my old home phone number on file. After that must stuff worked for that card but I still prefer amex

I guess you don't consider the fact that everyone wants Jordan 11s.. Sneaker heads and non sneaker heads.. all ages want these for a Christmas gift. These will not sit.. cmon son. How long you been into buying shoes fam? :smh:

To answer your question: I have been purchasing and collecting Jordans for 13 years—since I was 15 years old.

I have been through quite a few "Jordan Retro hype" cycles, and given the last few retro releases have had diminished hype, I am expecting a decline in desire by non sneaker enthusiast for this particular release.

Last edited:
People can pay whatever they like for something that they want (ie JXI) But there is a negative side of it if you pay more. Jordan knows this and will constantly mark up their prices to a point that it will be harder to pay for a shoe that you will abuse for playing ball or expect to use for a long period of time

I don't use PayPal on fnl just cuz when it redirects to PayPal it crashes. So I use debit and it hasn't failed me.

To answer your question: I have been purchasing and collecting Jordans for 13 years—since I was for 15 years old.

I have been through quite a few "Jordan Retro hype" cycles, and given the last few retro releases have had diminished hype, I am expecting a decline in desire by non sneaker enthusiast for this particular release.
Which releases are we talking about? The ones that sat?

People can pay whatever they like for something that they want (ie JXI) But there is a negative side of it if you pay more. Jordan knows this and will constantly mark up their prices to a point that it will be harder to pay for a shoe that you will abuse for playing ball or expect to use for a long period of time
stop making sense...ths is a jordan thread....lol

Paying over retail since 03

oh yeah your the Marty McFly fan your paying box buddy ?

i don't have the patience to wait on line

you want to hold me a spot for the next release so i dont have to pay over box champ
i'll get you something to eat or a coffee in the morning for waiting out all night

Last edited:
Bruh some people just willing to pay not to deal with the hassle... Their money and let them spend it the way they want. It has nothing to do with being a hype beast.

this man's correct

i will say if this shoe sits like the aqua 8's and the carmine 6's
then i think this hobby is becoming the next beanie babies

the next time im paying for box is for the nike air 4's

i dont have time to deal with lining up at 4 in the morning or earlier for this crap anymore

Last edited:
oh yeah your the Marty McFly fan your paying box buddy ?

i don't have the patience to wait on line

you want to hold me a spot for the next release so i dont have to pay over box champ
i'll get you something to eat or a coffee in the morning for waiting out all night

I would expect nothing less from someone who still expects to be paid with a USPS money order.

Last edited:
All the first come first serve stores in Manhattan has 1000+pairs. Smaller store have 150-200 pairs. FTL CHAMPS FOOTACTION ETC.

Back
Top Bottom