Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

so apparently theyre not forcing us to automatically buy these if we win. they learned their lesson from the maroon 6s lmao....
They only used that for online delivery, not for the in store releases. It is still a possibility they will do the pre-charged raffle for the online release. Only lesson they can learn from those 6's is to quit raising the prices. People not trying to shell out $225 for Jordans around the holidays unless it's a grail

Anyone got tips on doing mall of america? I usually just go to Maple Grove Finishline but they aren't getting them

Champs at Pembroke lakes mall in Florida made calls today. Didn't win on that raffle but still hoping and praying

Aaaaah shucks....
tired.gif

Oh well, let's leave it up for the lulz
laugh.gif

I was hyped, but then ...the L.
sick.gif

Any tristate nters, villa is guarantee pairs for 20 ppl who brings a toy!! Lol never in the history of 11s release hv i seen this!! Lol the amount of pairs per store must b off the charts!! Wow!!!View media item 1821512

villa is guarantee pairs for 20 ppl who brings a toy!! Lol never in the history of 11s release hv i seen this!! Lol the amount of pairs per store must b off the charts!! Wow!!

:smh:

Time to return right after I cop.

Not serious.

Got 3 calls out of 9 stores, hit all three with GS and Men's sizes. Probably let some go for the less fortunate people though.

Edit: DMV area

Fairoaks FTL
Tysons Corner FNL
Montgomery FTL

Last edited:
Scored 2 men's pairs and a gs from how willowbrook and got a call from hoh gsp so far

When Nike first implemented this in-store raffle procedure, results were sent out 45minufes after the raffle ended for the SBB 1s (only time I've tried it). How have other raffles of this similar setup been fairing lately as far as response time?

Back
Top Bottom