Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

If you don't get a call back and are relying on picking up locally, you need to be at the store a couple of hours before the cut off time for people to pick up their pairs.
There should be plenty of left overs, but there will also be just as many people needing to grab them.

This makes sense but goodness my pride sucks.
I'd hate to be in that line eyeing dudes that are picking up their guaranteed pairs. Feels desperate (no disrespect to anyone that does this).

For SF people, got a call from tanforan FNL at 8:45 AM.  Private number too.  I initially lost reception on the bus but they called again thankfully a few minutes later.

Hit 2 out 7 raffles already. GL everyone. Leather looks nice on these and milky soles are a good different look this year.

Got 2 calls yesterday, 3 pairs locked down, 1 to rock, 1 to stock, 1 to flip lol.

I'm curious as to how much you think these will resell for?? After tax is almost $240 for some ppl and they've probably produced almost 1 million pairs of these which we all know will restock 5 times in the next 3 months

Heard they doing calls after lunch. Btw, finishline called me at 8:55pm yesterday. Didn't think they were calling that late. So didn't pay attention. There goes my pair. But have high hopes for today and tomorrow.
thanks for the heads up ...im hoping to finally after 4 years get a call from hoh in parks mall that i finally won a raffle ......i got 3 calls from finishline so far that was on tuesday im looking for footlocker footactions tho...

They so shady at Parks Mall, don't even mess with them. Waiting on these footsites to give me call today, if not then its online for me.

I'm curious as to how much you think these will resell for?? After tax is almost $240 for some ppl and they've probably produced almost 1 million pairs of these which we all know will restock 5 times in the next 3 months
Whether you're trying to buy aftermarket if you struck out, or trying to flip, time will only tell.

Last edited:
I don't see these reselling for over $300 because pre orders on IG and Twitter spots are only charging around $300 to $325. Now you may get desperate parents and spouses paying that much on the day one batch from stores over the weekend. But I wouldn't expect that price once the online pairs come in.

I entered 6 raffles but no call backs. I will try and go to footlocker at 6 if I strike out online. I know there are people who won't pick up. I don't think many will fork out almost $240 with tax if they won at other locations.

Whether you're trying to buy aftermarket if you struck out, or trying to flip, time will only tell.

I understand your comment but you can't possibly think these will resell at decent markup with the amount of pairs produced. Classic example is the Blk/red 11 from a couple years ago. One can find that shoe at retail on the resell market

Back
Top Bottom