Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Ehhhh that 30 day been is fabricated. I've had issues on Saturday but been just fine the following Monday.

And the priority thing.... Who knows. I just know that I've gotten thru via the website faster than the app and vice versa.

I was thinking about trying the giftcard route this Sat... But don't want to be stuck with $220+ giftcard if I cant get through.

My fear also. Nothing like getting stuck with a gift card.

The only example that was valid was the OVO and I can't speak to the "priority" on those since I didn't follow it. The mirror foams were a different era for the snkrs app.

The sarcasm for nothing....
My UNC and Aqua experience is valid bro. I purposely tested this out to see which was valid. I'm not talking out the side of my head. SNKRS has been faster on 2 sought after release. I didn't need it on Maroons. At this point just forget I even mentioned mirror foams. You trying to discredit me but I'm speaking from experience and others have mentioned this too.

Last edited:
The only example that was valid was the OVO and I can't speak to the "priority" on those since I didn't follow it. The mirror foams were a different era for the snkrs app.

The sarcasm for nothing....

My UNC and Aqua experience is valid bro. I purposely tested this out to see which was valid. I'm not talking out the side of my head. SNKRS has been faster on 2 sought after release. I didn't need it on Maroons. At this point just forget I even mentioned mirror foams. You trying to discredit me but I'm speaking from experience and others have mentioned this too.

Bruh... It's been plenty of releases where the website cooked over the app also.
Discredit? Maybe I'm trying to help your theory.
For example, the cp3 13 release had dudes cooking on the website while I was on hold via the app for 3 hrs.
Even the What the KD release weekend (I can't remember the Jordan that dropped) was a time where people, including me, cooked on the desktop while the snkrs app was still doing its work.

My fear also. Nothing like getting stuck with a gift card.

Yea I was hoping I win a raffle from FNL so I can try the GC method online for my 2nd pair... If I can't get through use it to purchase the raffle pair.

I forget you are a west coast dude. That wouldn't have worked here on the east :lol:

8-10am pickup with a 10am release = naw son but the 8-10 am with a 7am release = good money

See that Footlockers in the US pretty much are all releasing these...looks like its gonna be a hassle in Vancouver again to grab them unless I go online...am I tricking myself into thinking this release will be more of a GR than

Bruh... It's been plenty of releases where the website cooked over the app also.
For example, the cp3 13 release had dudes cooking on the website while I was on hold via the app for 3 hrs.
Even the What the KD release weekend (I can't remember the Jordan that dropped) was a time where people, including me, cooked on the desktop while the snkrs app was still doing its work.
Ok welp I guess it doesn't matter. I guess I'm lucky. IDK

I forget you are a west coast dude. That wouldn't have worked here on the east :lol:

8-10am pickup with a 10am release = naw son but the 8-10 am with a 7am release = good money

Yea I guess that's one of the good things us west coast get for having an early release... lol

Last edited:
See that Footlockers in the US pretty much are all releasing these...looks like its gonna be a hassle in Vancouver again to grab them unless I go online...am I tricking myself into thinking this release will be more of a GR than

They are always a GR....

Ok welp I guess it doesn't matter. I guess I'm lucky. IDK

I'm just trying to highlight that the priority distinction we saw early on doesn't seem anywhere near what it used to be. Regardless, I'm pretty confident that both of us would be trying via the app and the website for any shoe we really want :lol:

I'm just trying to highlight that the priority distinction we saw early on doesn't seem anywhere near what it used to be. Regardless, I'm pretty confident that both of us would be trying via the app and the website for any shoe we really want
laugh.gif
I guess the morale of the conversation is to try both for the absolute best shot.

I got called for one pair already. I'm excited for these. I'm hoping for one more call to double up. :nthat:

I hope all you good dudes flourish. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom